Reviews for Shady
Nimiko chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Raven should tell BB when he's on his deathbed or when she's on her deathbed. Lol. ; Great story.
Nimiko chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I want to beat Robin with a ' stick! He pissed me off so bad with that gawd awful comment! Raven is so pass a Grade A steak she's a Grade A steak! Stupid Boy Wonder! ; Great chapter by the way!
Nimiko chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
I feel so sorry for Robin and Raven. T_T Hopefully things will work out for the best. Great chapter!
Nimiko chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This is so good. I loved this chapter. I hope Beast Boy don't get to hurt, but I know he is, but yeah...Hang in there BB! ; But I actually love RobRae more than BBRae. Great chapter!
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
i like very very much
ShanaLCrowley chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
n-n u have to continue this fic! i wanna know what'll happen when BB discovers raven doen't love him anymore!

plz!
JamiliaTheRRFan chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
OH MY GOD! I LOVED YOUR STORY ESSPECIALLY THE ENDING AND THE ''MOMENTS''.U R A GIFTED WRITER!KEEP WRITING STORIES LIKE THESE!BUT REMEMBER NOT TOO ONE WAS PERFECT!HOW LONG IT WAS,THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TRY TO GIVE A LITTLE MORE JAELOUSY ON THE STARFIRE SIDE.
Kingpotters chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Loved your story babe even I don't know whats going to happen you did'nt even tell me that you were updating I like the way that you left it on a cliff hanger I hope that you continue it

Love ya babe
raven eats dickgrayson chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
YEAH THEN WE FIND OUT 1 MONTH LATER THAT ROBIN GAVE HER HERPES! YES! RAVEN THE CREEPY WHORE HAS AN STD! THATS WHAT THAT SKANKY SLUT GETS FOR LETTING PEOPLE PET HER PUSSYCAT! DUMB BITCH!
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Wow , I like it are you gonna add more ?

~~*BarbaraxDick4eva*~~
Tecna chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
What a cliff hanger! So was it BB or Robin... update soon, but thanks for updating! Brill chapter!
purple pineapples chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Yes i wanted u to continue this and i still do so...plz continue this bcuz this is awesome and i love it! The wait wasnt too long...well it was kinda long but...the wait was definately worth it! This chapter was awesome! So keep up the amazing work and...plz, plz, plz continue this and if u decided 2 (which i really hope u do!) post the next chapter when u can! U rock! Cya bye!
fanciful.thoughts chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
I'd like you to keep this up.
WillowSpikey chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
*raises hand*i want u to keep this up!...PLEASE! it is really good...and i would really love to see more!..PLEASE!
jj chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i like it cant wait for more