Reviews for The Wolf Prince
freyja0taku chapter 6 . 5/1
This is great! I enjoyed readng this.. :3
sonder this chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
This definitely had a fairy-tale-esque tone by the end here. Short and simple and no Touya bashing Syaoran's head in (was wondering how the guy was faring while all this action was taking place). I almost held my breath when he saw Syaoran grab Sakura's hands; I remembered thinking, oh man... the fake King's the least of your problems now dude. But nope, you clipped it right there (probably because the next scene would mess up the nice serious confession, eh? Haha.)

For a character that couldn't even talk and was an animal for a pretty good darn amount of the story - this was a fiiine-dandy job you pulled off here. Especially when you had such a short time to do it and it had to emit a fairy-tale quality. I'm usually not one for how the classic fairy-tales are told since the love runs too fast (and most times, nonsensical) and half the things that occur aren't even reasonable but your spin on it with the CCS characters strung out a better realism with the romance (even if it wasn't fully developed, which you clearly explained in the A/N) but nonetheless, it seemed to have a timeless quality to it... such as that line in Sakura's thoughts ('Somehow, she'd love him for a long time.'). I don't know if you had intended it but it sounded like an echoed thought from a reincarnated life (cough - the original series). And plus, their friendship at least was obviously felt and built upon pretty well up to this point. I think the final nail though was when you mentioned how Sakura recognized those eyes. I've noticed Syaoran's eyes were a common motif throughout the story as not only were they one of the most distinctive features that connected the human!Syaoran to his wolf form but it was a prominent method of communication between him and Sakura. While this human form seems as much of a stranger to her as it does to us, it is those eyes that allow Sakura (and the audience) to see that the person within is still the same no matter what form he takes. And to that end, I'll have to say good job on taking note of that.

What I have also noticed is that it's been quite some time since you've written for this fandom in general but I hope that your love for it hasn't completely extinguished. It is apparent that you have a serious grasp of these characters so for it to disappear from the CCS-writing world.. I don't even want to think it D;
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
This was amazing. Totally totally amazing. Beautiful, exciting, sweet.
Each chapter was the perfect length. Some people do chapter breaks at seemingly randomly chosen moments, or force every one into a cliffhanger. These were all perfect segments of the story, like little episodes.
I totally loved this.
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
This is an AMAZING story.
I'm all about stories with people befriending huge dogs.
This is so good.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I love this so much.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wonderful. Amazing start. You're great at establishing mood in a patient-yet-enthralling way.
Also, adorable.
StarElsie chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Yay! The evil uncle finally died
I see you see chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Loved it! It was short and sweet, just what I can read over and over again without being bored.
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm on a marathon of your stories right now!
I loved the story. Well-written and so much like the characters. I'll probably be saying that about a lot of your stories but only because it's true.

I'll get around to reviewing your other stories as well. Your great writing deserves it.
Fang Maq chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I love it. This story you make is really romantic and actiony. Keep up the good work.
LexaStarr chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
short and sweet..
Gen chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Simple and beautiful ! i love your stories! I wish there was a sequel to this... It would be great!
Lolly1o1 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Loved this story!
Akaisuri chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This is like, the third time that I've read this. I don't get tired of reading it! It's just so good!

Love this story! 3
ReadxReview chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
You know I realize that you probably do not feel like writing a sequel of sorts for this especially since you completed this in 2005, however, I thought it would be awesome if you were to write a "sequel" of sorts about what Syaoran was thinking throughout his time as a wolf and when he met Sakura. You know, write it in Syaoran's point of view.

I thought that that would be cool. But I know that you probably have no more inspiration to write this story or any story in general, but yea...

Thanks for this wonderful story. :)