Reviews for The Wolf Prince
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
This was amazing. Totally totally amazing. Beautiful, exciting, sweet.
Each chapter was the perfect length. Some people do chapter breaks at seemingly randomly chosen moments, or force every one into a cliffhanger. These were all perfect segments of the story, like little episodes.
I totally loved this.
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
This is an AMAZING story.
I'm all about stories with people befriending huge dogs.
This is so good.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I love this so much.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wonderful. Amazing start. You're great at establishing mood in a patient-yet-enthralling way.
Also, adorable.
StarElsie chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Yay! The evil uncle finally died
I see you see chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Loved it! It was short and sweet, just what I can read over and over again without being bored.
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'm on a marathon of your stories right now!
I loved the story. Well-written and so much like the characters. I'll probably be saying that about a lot of your stories but only because it's true.

I'll get around to reviewing your other stories as well. Your great writing deserves it.
Fang Maq chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I love it. This story you make is really romantic and actiony. Keep up the good work.
LexaStarr chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
short and sweet..
Gen chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Simple and beautiful ! i love your stories! I wish there was a sequel to this... It would be great!
Lolly1o1 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Loved this story!
Akaisuri chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
This is like, the third time that I've read this. I don't get tired of reading it! It's just so good!

Love this story! 3
ReadxReview chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
You know I realize that you probably do not feel like writing a sequel of sorts for this especially since you completed this in 2005, however, I thought it would be awesome if you were to write a "sequel" of sorts about what Syaoran was thinking throughout his time as a wolf and when he met Sakura. You know, write it in Syaoran's point of view.

I thought that that would be cool. But I know that you probably have no more inspiration to write this story or any story in general, but yea...

Thanks for this wonderful story. :)
MaidenAlice chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
i love fairy tales stories though i wanted to see more romance between them his human form
SparklingStar25 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011