Reviews for The Winds of Change
Chocolate Eyes Black Soul chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love how Rachel and Richard are twins! For some reason, they remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru of Ouran High School Host Club because they're so mischievous, and because they only talk to each other. Maybe you should do a twin bonding moment, like them writing or singing songs together or something. Or pulling pranks. Ah well, don't bother to listen to me, no one ever does. Anyways, keep up the good work! (I've already read the whole thing, it's just I never got a chance to review.) So... update soon, please!

I would give you advice, but I haven't updated in over a year or so, and even longer for reviewing, so I'm not one to talk. :)

(Wow, I ramble a lot...)
ligthanddark chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
You got a nice foundation here. I love how the story's already starting to roll by now. I loved the perverted thought that came to Victor's mind (that only cracked me up becuase my friends are poisoning my mind...) and I hope I'm not the only one who got that (of the people that read this). I was surprised that Rachel actually brought her guitar to school, and I loved how you're torturing poor Richard (by the way, the most commonly used nickname for him is Dick, seriously, it's used in the comic). Great job, keep it up.

Couple of questions. Is Mr M a certain white haired lying wizard *coughcoughbastardcoughcough*? Also, it the onw who passed the note to Vic Bumblebee? By the way, you might want to put a who's who at the beginig of the story so nobody get's confused (Just an idea).
Floating Into Darkness chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
) Keep on going my friend! If your mommy ever lets you on agian...
Hunter The one and only chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
hehe great story continu plzz
Zoe Saugin chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Nice story, i likey! Pleez update!

AlyRaven out!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
they r just siblings right?cuz u make it seem more than that!Oh well who cares!Update soon please!
suckkkit chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
i love it. um. by the way, wut are the pairings? still confused about that.
DarkSin chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
wow, this is a great fic, plz update soon. i cant wait, dont leave me hangin, update asap plz D
Sevvy101 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
*dances to rachel* awesome music *stops* i love this story! and also just to give a tip no offence but maybe you should put like a divider thing accross the two parts. like when you go from victory to like garfield or to music or something. just giving an idea. because it's sorta hard to keep track of where you are in the story and then you have to change. but i really like this story! keep writing and write more songs. it was really cool, can i take the beggining for my band songs? just wondering. tell me your response online! laters! bye
Ceobhran chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
ha ha ha! update asap!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
OHH IM SO GONNA KILL YOU! I NEED A RAEXROB FIX NOW! SO GET OF THE SOFA AND STOP WACHING TERMINATOR TRY AND GOVERN THE CITY AND ONTO THE COMPUTER PRONTO!I DONT CARE IF GETTING THEM TOUGETHER IS INCEST!(OK YEA I DO SO JUST YA KNO MOVE THINGS ALONG...LOL)

*sighs* ok ok im calm...awesome chapter!dishabiliophobic!

hahaha *rolls on the floor laughing!* omg...i need a honeybun...oh yea and u better be prepared for another round of 20 questions cuz i wanna know!oh yea and the whole killing thing i was just kidding...*evil grin* update soon...or...else...j/k (or am i?)

-Lilly
Illucida chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
So Rachel is Raven. Ok... Update soon!
Awen chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Please update soon your story is really good!
Wishful Thinker Of Worst Intentions chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
omg!

this is like way good, way cool. i mean seriously, i don't normally do this, but...

YOU SO GOTTA UPDATE ASAP!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
YOU MUST UPDATE EMIDIETLY!LIKE FAST! ok im calm awesome story!

-Lilly