Reviews for It Wouldn't Be the Same Without You
mbj chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was perfect! I wish this had been added as a scene to this episode, I always wished for just a little bit more after the Judge found Mark! Great writing!
mbj chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Excellent!
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Well, usually someone watches a series first and then reads a fanfic. I stumbled into this story by accident, thinking it was NCIS, and found it so good I ended up reading the entire thing. Now I want to find the series! This was such a great read, I still have butterflies and I read it last night. (And I keep sneaking back in to reread it)

One question - did McCormick actually get shot on the episode? You described this as an additional scene, and I'm just a little surprised they wouldn't have shown him being found if he was injured and left for dead like that.

Anyway, great story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow!Milt was so pleased Mark made it through.I love this kind of loving story.

Keep up the great job
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Lovely. The exchange that really nailed it...

"I'm alive?"

"Unless you think I'm some kind of angel."

"Not hardly..."

A pearl of perfect characterization.
cheride chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
“I knew you’d come,” he murmured softly.

“Oh, you did, did you?” Hardcastle answered with a wry smile. “Turning psychic on me?”

Mark ducked his head, but not soon enough to hide the faint flush on his cheeks. “I just knew it. You couldn’t get along without me, Hardcase, admit it.”

This is the best. Mark's always the sentimental one, just a *tiny* bit more willing to open up, and always pushing the judge. This is perfect; thanks.