Reviews for When a Job Goes very wrong
this is an intresting story. m&k have come across a wrong situation, however they ended up feeling right. from the beginning, i knew the idea is amazing. kirika becomes a new character ever since the drug taken. and she is so cute. i love the end of the fiction. they finally become one many thanks for your writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Thanks for fun story
snott chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Ahh so sweet!
C'est bonne, merci!
sharnii chapter 17 . 10/2/2008
You should mark this story as complete in your profile - you'd probably attract more readers this way.

Good fic, pretty funny in parts, interesting premise.

I would have left more reviews but I got seriously annoyed by your "begging for them at the start of every chapter." :'(

C'mon, that's just bad writing practice. If you must include an Author's Note in a fanfic, put it down the bottom of each chapter. And it's better not to beg at all - just make necessary notes about the story. o.O
sharnii chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Hilarious. Especially the wet dream and Mireille's reaction.
emrut chapter 17 . 7/1/2008
это было весело..хотя характеры часто выпадали из рамок сериала-)
bigtomato chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
Haha that was classic, i've read it before but i had to read it again. Not enough Noir fiction around! Good read, thank you!
Healer chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
Heys... I didn't like it. I LOVED IT.

Although I'm rather unsure as to which would be my favorite chapter I really, and I mean, really, really, loved the plot and the way you managed to keep me through all your fic.
neveraworsename chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
Sorry but the review thing messed up.

I was saying that you forgot to update on

It only goes to chapter 9.

You are on my favorites, and so is this fic.

Later.
neveraworsename chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
I thought it was "crudity" not crudidity. But its your word so...

Anyways this is my second time reading this. You also forgot to

update it om

I am adding it to my favorites and you on my favorite authors

list.

Later.
elfspirit7 chapter 17 . 12/20/2007
Thank you, awesome (well worth the wait) XD!
Shizuma chapter 17 . 12/14/2007
I loved it! congratulations.
Shizuma chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
Hey... I just wanted to let you know you messed up about Laura's career in this episode, first you said she was a psychiatrist and in this one you said she was a psychologist, maybe you can correct it?
Ale chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
this story was the best i havce read so far thanks
Kiros Razer chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
This fic is making me laugh very much so far. XD