Reviews for Flower on Sand
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/7
I love it! It's really good. I love the description.
unicorn-senpai chapter 1 . 7/20
WOW. It's the first time I've read something with this way of writing. This is honestly so beautiful to me.
. . . unicorn-senpai
saku642734 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
really awesome
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
They are adorable. I love the fact that their relationship was something that gradually developed, from when they first met, and so on... :)
I also love how the sand-that-become-the-wind loved to ruffle his flower XD
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Adorable! I absolutely love how you wrote this! :)
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
such a beautifull way no narrate. Thanks a lot for sharing this story with all of us
Silverpearl2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
one of the best stories ever! Very hearttouching!
obsessivepottercullendisorder chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
im too lazy to login.

This is so...i cant even describe it. I was so entranced and mesmerized by the way your story was told. And i nearly melted over the fluff 3 i love how you were able to tell the whole story, of how they became to be, how they grew, how they taught each other something. It was just...beautiful. Have an amazing day, you deserve it :)
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this is a really great story, great job!
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love it! I especially love the style that you used. Great job!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
There are only so many words I could use to emphasise how enchanting this piece was.

At times, it was hard to keep up with, what with all the different types of leaves and sands.

But it was really amazing and quite dazzling!
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love the end where you said the Wind never did stop teasing his flower, it was priceless.

I love the story, really creative.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Not going to lie, I was slightly confused sometimes, but I eventually got it! Great story, it was really cute!
SriHellgirl25 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
;-) that was awesome. feel free to experiment and write outside of the box again
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was so cute! I love the suave usage of metaphors.