Reviews for Life Happens
dreamoutloud547 chapter 36 . 2/13/2011
I love this story so much please update it!:)
mybu chapter 36 . 1/25/2011
Boy! Please please please! Also, where can I find that trailer link?
pissed chapter 36 . 10/30/2010
come on mate- you can't just abandon one of the most popular fanfics of all time. thats just bull.
ben clarke chapter 36 . 10/30/2010
this is still my favourite fanfic, will you hurry up!
Lily chapter 34 . 7/19/2010
OMG! I was a big fan of your stories on , and then I read that you weren't posting on that site anymore, so I check here and I found you! So yay!
alice chapter 36 . 7/12/2010
when will the next chapter come out i am desperate it is a great fic.
VM chapter 36 . 4/21/2010
Please oh please finish this story...i am begging you! I have been following this story for YEARS and YEARS! It is so amazing and with a few little changes could be turned into a best selling book! I fell in love with this story when you first started writing it and have re-read it multiple times! You are an amazing author with incredible talent! I know many others and I would love for you to finish this story and a few others of yours! We love you for bringing these stories into the world, and would be eternally greatful if you finish them! Again I love the stories and would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you finished them! They are amazing and you rock!

-VM
maggie chapter 36 . 2/21/2010
What a fantastic story, pleaseupdate soon.
Larry chapter 36 . 2/2/2010
A great story from the very beginning and I applaud your writing and your creativity. Please update soon as this is my very favorite story.
TakeCareBear chapter 36 . 1/4/2010
I recently found this story on mugglenet and then found my way over here to read the remaining two chapters.

I must say, it's one of the best stories I've read in a long, long time. Beautifuly written, and stirs every emotion you could possibly stir. I a laughed till I coughed on this last chapter.

I sincerely hope you'll continue working on this story, as I noticed it hasn't been updated since '07.
Valerie Cheng chapter 36 . 12/27/2009
I've reread this story about three times since i discovered it a couple of days ago. Needless to say, I love it. If you'd update soon, that'd be amazing. So please do because you're an amazing writer.

Thankss.
liveonluna chapter 36 . 12/26/2009
I really love this story. I've read it a couple of times before and I'm always checking to see you have updated. You really need to finish it! After all, this is the ultimate romance! I wish the 7th book went kind of like this. This is how I pictured post-hogwarts to be. Great job with the story and please finish it! )
wish.onme chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hello. I would like you to know that I read your story every year around Christmas.
Jayred chapter 36 . 12/9/2009
I read all 36 chapters yesterday...that took some time. In Chapter 36, I like it how you put some focus back on R/H, because I think it will be a nice comparative/linking device when you shift back. Love it and look forward to reading more updates 3
Pilargirl chapter 36 . 11/29/2009
You really have to finish this...I mean, look, you could right the part 2 and then an epilogue and that would be enough. it'd take you about 40 mins max...and this story deserves an ending. please think about it...or atleast let someone else write it for you.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »