Reviews for Life Happens
Jayred chapter 36 . 12/9/2009
I read all 36 chapters yesterday...that took some time. In Chapter 36, I like it how you put some focus back on R/H, because I think it will be a nice comparative/linking device when you shift back. Love it and look forward to reading more updates 3
Pilargirl chapter 36 . 11/29/2009
You really have to finish this...I mean, look, you could right the part 2 and then an epilogue and that would be enough. it'd take you about 40 mins max...and this story deserves an ending. please think about it...or atleast let someone else write it for you.
piccolover22 chapter 36 . 11/9/2009
Love it love it love it! Keep up your good work I will be waiting :)
piccolover22 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
gosh they are so cute together :)
piccolover22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
cute love the hangman thing :)
trooper1 chapter 36 . 10/11/2009
I hope this story continues, it would be such a shame if it wasn't completed. An outstanding piece of work so far. Regards, T.
Ilikewrighting chapter 35 . 10/7/2009
love it
Ilikewrighting chapter 36 . 10/7/2009
Great
saarcke chapter 36 . 8/31/2009
great story looking forward to more...
Saad chapter 36 . 8/28/2009
Please please continun writing.

Love it.
potterfan1 chapter 36 . 8/19/2009
oh my god, my abs hurt from laughing so hard. im so glad i wasnt at work when i read this, hermione in labor and ron blasting harry's chair bc he saw a spider...that was epic. i loved it.
zammba chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
you know how many AU stories there are in which Harry discovers a secret power? Well for once, Harry's secret power is believable ( did i write it correctly ? :/ )

Good job and great story!
Chaser44 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Come on! This is the best fanfiction I have ever read but I need it to update. PLEASE!
noylj chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Would you get the together? This shit is so damn irritating. Doesn't Harry have any balls at all? Are the Malfoys dead at all or is Draco the Ferret still around? All Malfoys should die.
noylj chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
I think sometimes that the Malfoys are better parents than Molly. I hate that woman, in canon and out.
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »