Reviews for Life Happens
Bkane3 chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
I first read this story YEARS ago... just now re-reading. Still one the very best, if not THE best, fanfic I've ever read. Please consider adding to/finishing! Thank you!
ashleylynne1624 chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
I really love this story! Can't wait to read more.!
Danilella chapter 37 . 7/6/2014
Please please please update!
This is the best harry/ginny fanfic I've read and (selfishly) I kinda need to know how it ends ... please x
aalens chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This was your first fic? Well, no one would know that from the way you write. There are a few errors of spelling and a few things that make it read as if the characters are Americans instead of British, however most fanfic authors, including those who have written for far longer than you have, make similar errors - errors that could easily be corrected by a beta reader ( i.e. editor/ Brit picker).
It is quite a while since I read a fanfic that, for some strange reason, no, I can't think why, made my eyes go all blearly and watery as this chapter has. Seriously though, congratulations, you have a gift for story telling that is enviable. Not every author can raise emotion in the reader as this does. Imam eager to read on.
PS: I have just noticed that this was written years ago, so everything I wrote above you have probably heard a hundred times before, so, sorry about that. However, that does not mean that my praise is any less deserved, this is promising to be a very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
Please do. I'm not sure how old it is. But i started reading this yesterday and couldn't stop.
theminikiller chapter 37 . 10/18/2013
Love the story! Just hope you update soon xD
firedawg chapter 37 . 9/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Amy chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Just reread this story...any chances of an update?
Claritas chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
So. I read this first a long time ago, and after reading it again, it isn't any less perfect to me. This is probably one of - if not the very top of - my favourite fics every. seriously. It was one of the very first fics I ever read (I got into fanfiction a little late) and now after years, and many MANY fics, it's still my favourite.
Big Fan chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Please Color, if you're reading this then please update the story soon. Finish it if you can. We all love your work and you even said this story is your baby. We just want to see it grow up into a fully finished fic. This was my first fanfiction and it broke my heart when I saw it wasn't getting more updates. Please, for the fans, update your baby
ms106 chapter 37 . 6/29/2013
Post more! Love this stuff
Jonia chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
More! Please! You're very talented!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/4/2013
I see a promise that the next chapter would be up in a reasonable time frame :P

Seriously though, this is such an amazing story, and I was so happy when I saw it being continued... I really hope it can keep being continued!
Ggggggggkkkk chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
Pleasssse hurry up and write the next chapter! I luv it babe
VickyAlice139 chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
Having followed this story from Mugglenet I was ecstatic to see more chapters. I am really enjoying this story. Despite the the time jumps it flows easily and is interesting to read. You have covered so much in the amount of chapters you have but never once have I felt like I missed something.

Would love to read more of this story... especially how Molly will react when she finds out she missed the birth of her granddaughter!

Vicky