Reviews for Life Happens
Big Fan chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Please Color, if you're reading this then please update the story soon. Finish it if you can. We all love your work and you even said this story is your baby. We just want to see it grow up into a fully finished fic. This was my first fanfiction and it broke my heart when I saw it wasn't getting more updates. Please, for the fans, update your baby
ms106 chapter 37 . 6/29/2013
Post more! Love this stuff
Jonia chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
More! Please! You're very talented!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/4/2013
I see a promise that the next chapter would be up in a reasonable time frame :P

Seriously though, this is such an amazing story, and I was so happy when I saw it being continued... I really hope it can keep being continued!
Ggggggggkkkk chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
Pleasssse hurry up and write the next chapter! I luv it babe
VickyAlice139 chapter 37 . 5/1/2013
Having followed this story from Mugglenet I was ecstatic to see more chapters. I am really enjoying this story. Despite the the time jumps it flows easily and is interesting to read. You have covered so much in the amount of chapters you have but never once have I felt like I missed something.

Would love to read more of this story... especially how Molly will react when she finds out she missed the birth of her granddaughter!

LunaLovegoodLoves chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Umm it wasnt that long (personaly) but I liked it :)
Arithmetic13 chapter 37 . 2/17/2013
Arithmetic13 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
THANK YOU! Finally! I've been waiting for this for, what? 27 chapters? Great Job! I love this story!
Arithmetic13 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
GRRRR! I'm still very angry Harry's with that... thing. He better get back with Ginny! Great story so far though.
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter! I found Harry's break down very realistic for his character. I feel this chapter was written better than the first (which is a compliment). Great job! Now, on to the next chapter...
Arithmetic13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I personally found the tissue joke a little cheesy, but it at least made the story more interesting for some odd reason. There is a part in the beginning where you say four,Privet you may want a space there. Overall, this was a good chapter! Keep on writing!
vampireprincess141 chapter 37 . 12/24/2012
Love it nexxtttt!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 37 . 12/18/2012
I just stumbled across this story now. I do hope its not
Too late to say i care about it D: I do hope you update
Again someday...
Lily chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I've been reading and re-reading and re-reading this story since its mugglenet years and I got so excited when I found out you updated this! I went to just to check for this fic :) Please don't abandon this story, it's been one of my very favorites for so many years and I think it's wonderful!
1,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »