Reviews for Life Happens
Guest chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
Hey! Where's the rest of the story?! You have to finish this story! It's one if the best stories I've read and I think I'm going into shock because it ended so abruptly. Please finish writing this!
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
awesome chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
nice start for the story.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/17/2014
GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND WRITE! PLEASE!
Stayawayfrommybooks chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
This is by far the best Harry Potter fanfic I've read. I enjoyed every chapter and I love the way you portrayed the characters. I was really sad when I got to the end of this chapter and realised that there was no more!D: I really really really hope that you pick up writing this again at some point in the future:)))
Bkane3 chapter 37 . 7/20/2014
I first read this story YEARS ago... just now re-reading. Still one the very best, if not THE best, fanfic I've ever read. Please consider adding to/finishing! Thank you!
ashleylynne1624 chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
I really love this story! Can't wait to read more.!
Danilella chapter 37 . 7/6/2014
Please please please update!
This is the best harry/ginny fanfic I've read and (selfishly) I kinda need to know how it ends ... please x
aalens chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This was your first fic? Well, no one would know that from the way you write. There are a few errors of spelling and a few things that make it read as if the characters are Americans instead of British, however most fanfic authors, including those who have written for far longer than you have, make similar errors - errors that could easily be corrected by a beta reader ( i.e. editor/ Brit picker).
It is quite a while since I read a fanfic that, for some strange reason, no, I can't think why, made my eyes go all blearly and watery as this chapter has. Seriously though, congratulations, you have a gift for story telling that is enviable. Not every author can raise emotion in the reader as this does. Imam eager to read on.
PS: I have just noticed that this was written years ago, so everything I wrote above you have probably heard a hundred times before, so, sorry about that. However, that does not mean that my praise is any less deserved, this is promising to be a very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
Please do. I'm not sure how old it is. But i started reading this yesterday and couldn't stop.
theminikiller chapter 37 . 10/18/2013
Love the story! Just hope you update soon xD
firedawg chapter 37 . 9/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Amy chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Just reread this story...any chances of an update?
Claritas chapter 37 . 8/10/2013
So. I read this first a long time ago, and after reading it again, it isn't any less perfect to me. This is probably one of - if not the very top of - my favourite fics every. seriously. It was one of the very first fics I ever read (I got into fanfiction a little late) and now after years, and many MANY fics, it's still my favourite.
Big Fan chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Please Color, if you're reading this then please update the story soon. Finish it if you can. We all love your work and you even said this story is your baby. We just want to see it grow up into a fully finished fic. This was my first fanfiction and it broke my heart when I saw it wasn't getting more updates. Please, for the fans, update your baby
1,309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »