Reviews for Life Happens
Arithmetic13 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
THANK YOU! Finally! I've been waiting for this for, what? 27 chapters? Great Job! I love this story!
Arithmetic13 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
GRRRR! I'm still very angry Harry's with that... thing. He better get back with Ginny! Great story so far though.
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter! I found Harry's break down very realistic for his character. I feel this chapter was written better than the first (which is a compliment). Great job! Now, on to the next chapter...
Arithmetic13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I personally found the tissue joke a little cheesy, but it at least made the story more interesting for some odd reason. There is a part in the beginning where you say four,Privet you may want a space there. Overall, this was a good chapter! Keep on writing!
vampireprincess141 chapter 37 . 12/24/2012
Love it nexxtttt!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 37 . 12/18/2012
I just stumbled across this story now. I do hope its not
Too late to say i care about it D: I do hope you update
Again someday...
Lily chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
I've been reading and re-reading and re-reading this story since its mugglenet years and I got so excited when I found out you updated this! I went to just to check for this fic :) Please don't abandon this story, it's been one of my very favorites for so many years and I think it's wonderful!
John K chapter 37 . 11/29/2012
I just re-read this story again. It is one of my favorites, and I wish you would start writing it again. Please please please!
EmlynMara chapter 37 . 10/26/2012
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I do hope it will be finished. It has so much potential. You've done a great job.
AshShadowTree chapter 36 . 9/30/2012
Hi! I've just re-read this story for (no joke) about the 20th time...every time I read it I look forward to it maybe being updated (I've been reading it for about 5 years now)...so anyway, I just wanted to let you know that there are people that still love this story (me!) and would love it if you updated soon! Keep on writing, you're fantastic!
Amy chapter 37 . 9/24/2012
I still care about this story, it's been bookmarked for years... I still have hope that you'll finish it... Pretty please?
You dont want to chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
I spent a week casually reading this story until I was hit by a train wreck from this idiotic "Plot development" as you call it in which the main to characters, of whom you have continued to not put together, are now with other people. The entire "Time jump, quiditch star thing has left Harry INCREDIBLY OOC and now I refuse to read any more. Idiotic Development, which is a shame as I was really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/13/2012
need chaapter now
Maddie chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Hi!
FINALLY!,I have found a fanfic which I can read more than once and still laugh and cry about
This fanfic is responsible for me staying up late at night squeezing with happiness(don't worry I put a silencing charm up first)
I REALLY hope you continue this story because umm...how do I put this IT'S THE BEST BLOODY FANFIC IV EVER READ AND IF YOU DON'T I'LL HEX YOU AND PROBALY CRY.
I'm sorry I writ such I long review but I just love Harry potter fanfics
So be a chum and finish the fanfic because YOLO-maddie
P.S:if you don't know what YOLO means it means 'you only live once'
Love you but Harry potter more,maddie:):):):)
100/10
Maddie chapter 37 . 8/19/2012
Please please oh pretty please with knobs can you finish it !
I love this and it ruins it to have it not finished off!
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »