Reviews for Life Happens
Maddie chapter 37 . 8/19/2012
Please please oh pretty please with knobs can you finish it !
I love this and it ruins it to have it not finished off!
hpMarauder4Life chapter 37 . 7/9/2012
I've been following this story since I first saw it on mugglenet four years ago..please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is prob. One of the best fanfics Iv read you rock.
ashley.billups chapter 37 . 6/20/2012
I spent all of today reading this story, and could barely tear my eyes away from it!

There are a few typos in your sentences, but they are obviously from typing quickly and people can gloss over them. At first I had a problem with the way that you would switch time frames without explaining the actual date, but I adapted and still enjoyed the story!

I assume that you are not finishing the story, due to the long time since your last update, but I wish you would at least tie up the story with a short epilogue.

Your story has been fun to read, although it is not what I typically gravitate towards. I loved the use of switching POV and the time jumps, even though I found them difficult to decipher at times!

Great job on the story, and I hope that you update sometime soon! Again, awesome work!
dream-for-tomorrow chapter 37 . 6/19/2012
this is an amazing story. i love it! please update soon!

Kitty chapter 37 . 6/6/2012
Ok so its been about a year, its getting a little dusty in here again… where are u? I know u probably have a billion exuses, i know life butts in sometimes, but dont abandon a good story! Hopefully you'll come brush the dust off soon… *cough*
Kitty chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
Hermionie! . Woooo! Mione and Ron r parents! Ur still a good writer, no worries! Just get the next chapter up soon!
Kitty chapter 34 . 6/5/2012
Well since there are more chapters, obviously they'll get out of the bathroom. :)
Kitty chapter 33 . 6/5/2012
OMG, that was absolutely HILARIOUS! Bahaha the necklace! XD
Kitty chapter 30 . 6/5/2012
Bahaha OMG barbie girl? Ohhh… hehe… *snort* wow… VERY unfitting music. LOLOL awkward…
Kitty chapter 29 . 6/5/2012
I like dis chappie :D
Kitty chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
To answer your question: Yes, i do love you. Yay Harry & Ginny! Finally, they used some Gryffindor bravery and told each other! :D
Kitty chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
Cool, Paris! I've always wondered what it's like there. I see how this chapter is important - how else to explain the vacation?
Kitty chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
Luv this, the bit at the end is cute.
Kitty chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Woah! What's with Ginny? She get in a fight? Well duh, what else? Wow! Cyber cookies to u for being awesome!
1,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »