Reviews for Life Happens
LolliBea chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Ginny's little speech was perfect. I can see that actually happening.

and, harvey? lol. nice touch I love that bunny I have a squirrell on my ceiling but he's getting smaller and disfigured. I'm sad.
LolliBea chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I hope he doesn't just want to sit on his bed all day for the entire summer and stay away from grimmuald and the rest of the people that would be so sad. But I can see him being that depressed.
LolliBea chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I like this so far... even though I'm 8 chapters behind. It's cute in a good way!
LauraWrites chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
tricky devil you are im going to read more
LauraWrites chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
its good and totally ok
AluraEmbrey chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Leave Dean. Leave Dean. Leave Dean. Ok well obviously my telepathic powers aren't working on Ginny, but I hope it happens anyway. Nice update. I'm glad That the two are spendig time together.
harrypotterfan777777 chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Hello colorofangels,

After reading the latest installment of your other stroy, I decided to check this one out. You are a very good writer and you really do have talent. I'm impressed wh the upcoming G/H/D love triangle. So will Ginny figure it out, Will Harry Take the initative and

how will Dean react when it all comes down? And How will Ginny react and Will Harry and Ginny get togther as they should be? And Will Dean cause trouble as well for them? It should be interesting to see in the upcoming chapters. Thanks for the T/L nod there. Besides Harry, Lupin is one characters that deserves love just as much. Keep up the good work and do not let working on two stories overwhelm you. Give each the time they both deserve and you will end up with two well written, enguaging pieces of fanfiction.

Thanks,

harrypotterfan7
meddlesome-muggle chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
o harry's jealous and i like it! plz update soon
A Falling Debutante chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
In the next one when dumbuldore or anyone else asks if he knows when the final battle is could he say a sarcy comment like 'they don't but calenders on the side to keep you informed' it'd make me laugh! anyways gr8 as usual love honeyx
Ced14 chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
I liked it but I agree that it wasn't as good as the other chapters
Misshogwarts1125 chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
good so far. I think we had alot of the same ideas. yours just goes quicker. I would like some feed back on my story "The mind is a strange thing" if your not to busy, but great job this is really coming along.
Treck chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
Ok. Time for Deano to have a boo boo *Grin*

I like this and the pace you are setting.
been chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
o update soon
Manda Mcdowall chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
it was good... not your best but i think you know that i can't wait to see where you go with this dream. I'm starting to fear they'll never get together.
AluraEmbrey chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
YAY! UPDATE! Stupid Dean! He doesnt deserve Ginny! Harry/Ginny all the way! Omg! I used to be so opposed to that pairing what happened? lol. Anyway, not the greatest chap, no offense, but it was something to move from one plot point to the next. Update soon!
1,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »