Reviews for Life Happens
scrivania chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
good! i really liked it! post the next chapters soon! keep up the good work. this has been one of the much better stories ive read lately, so now i wanna find out what happens!
A Falling Debutante chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Wicked i love your story it's the best ! infact it's my favourite and i have quite alot of them! love honey
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
This was a very good chapter. I haven't read this fic in a while and I just found it again and got caught up...hope you update soon!
meddlesome-muggle chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
good, excellent, fabulous, spectular, wonderful, and all the rest. i really like this story, you did harry and ginny's characters really well! impressed, am i
Athena Carlow chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Hehe, I love how they're thinking the same things! Nice job!

VampireCat chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Nice, really nice! Please go on soon!

CYa VampireCat
Athena Carlow chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
Great job, keep up the good work!

Athena Carlow chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
Very nice and well written! ; )

Athena Carlow chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
I liked how the conversations were split up between everyone but it had the potential to get a bit confusing so i would keep it single POV.. but whatever you want to do!

Athena Carlow chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Great job.. as always lol.
Athena Carlow chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Excellent chapter. but I think you might want to consider getting a beta reader because i notice that you have a few spelling mistakes and some missing letters heare and there, and I know how idfficult it is to catch all of those things when your mind is overflowing with ideas for your story. I'd be glad to serve as a beta reader if you'd like! let me know!

Athena Carlow chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Wow.. what can I say that was really good! excellent work!

Athena Carlow chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
I liked everything. Great job.. nice cliffhanger as well. : )

Athena Carlow chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow, very good for your first fic.. way better than my any of my fics.. but oh well lol. Great job and keep up the good work!

LolliBea chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
oh, I made it to the end! now I have nothing to read! good job! lol. I say, keep it up! please keep it up!
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »