Reviews for Life Happens
Athena Carlow chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
Great job, keep up the good work!

Athena Carlow chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
Very nice and well written! ; )

Athena Carlow chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
I liked how the conversations were split up between everyone but it had the potential to get a bit confusing so i would keep it single POV.. but whatever you want to do!

Athena Carlow chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Great job.. as always lol.
Athena Carlow chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Excellent chapter. but I think you might want to consider getting a beta reader because i notice that you have a few spelling mistakes and some missing letters heare and there, and I know how idfficult it is to catch all of those things when your mind is overflowing with ideas for your story. I'd be glad to serve as a beta reader if you'd like! let me know!

Athena Carlow chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Wow.. what can I say that was really good! excellent work!

Athena Carlow chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
I liked everything. Great job.. nice cliffhanger as well. : )

Athena Carlow chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow, very good for your first fic.. way better than my any of my fics.. but oh well lol. Great job and keep up the good work!

LolliBea chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
oh, I made it to the end! now I have nothing to read! good job! lol. I say, keep it up! please keep it up!
LolliBea chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
'Ginny who had become his rock' I love that expression! i told my boyfriend that a week ago and I cracked up when I read it just now. you're my rock. lol.
LolliBea chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
‘getting to know me better’

lmao!
LolliBea chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
I like the double point of veiw. and The whole angry kiss thing was perfect!
LolliBea chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
I can picture that scene so well, her stuck to the window like that. sounds a bit like me... yay harry!
LolliBea chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Ginny's little speech was perfect. I can see that actually happening.

and, harvey? lol. nice touch I love that bunny I have a squirrell on my ceiling but he's getting smaller and disfigured. I'm sad.
LolliBea chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I hope he doesn't just want to sit on his bed all day for the entire summer and stay away from grimmuald and the rest of the people that would be so sad. But I can see him being that depressed.
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »