Reviews for Till Death Us Do Part
othrilis chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
this is so sad! I almost cried when they were all saying how they remembered him! please write more soon.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aww... *sniff* very sad and yet very good. Why did it have to be Elrohir though? *sniff* I love Elrohir. He's so cool. Great story. I love the emotion poured into this chapter. I would love to hear more. Thanks for writing.
Andromida-1971 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OMG you had me trying not to cry!

that was a great chapter and a surprise that it was Elrohir that was dying and not Elladan as first updates soon Andromida.
werewolflemming chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Aw, you made me cry! This was a very well written story, and I still can't believe you killed off Elrohir it was so sad...This especially:

He gave a very faint smile. “Thank you, El. Love you – forgive me?”

Well done. Not many stories have ever made me cry, congratulate yourself on this being one of them.
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow...what a beautifully tragic beginning to a story. I love the twins, the way you write all the characters is excellent, and I can't wait to read more of this.
Ciryaquen chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I hated the way this tale began, as I read more it struck me as very personal, something we all experience in one way or the other.

As they sat remembering the good, fun, and of course all the things that were "not allowed", I found myself smiling and hoping at the end he would be alright with the memories of the positive. It was only then I said to myself this had better not be a one shot...thank you for making this a multiple chapter tale. I look forward to reading how 'Dan makes out.

Is it me or just a consensus that Elladan is the strong one and in tragic circumstances it is he who remains and must somehow discover that it is truly the gentler of the two who was stronger?

Sorry for rammbling, tired. I have you on my story alert list.
JastaElf chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Oh GODS that was lovely and sad and just marvelous... SOB! You actually killed one of the Twins! And had the other survive! By a perfectly comprehensible, canon-oriented means, rather than something odd! WOW! I am very impressed, and delighted that you shared it with us! The references to other stories was pretty neat too. And there will be more?

I look forward to it! *huge grin*

Thank you so much!