Reviews for Fine Art
AliasR chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really wish that this history would be continued. It was one of the best fanfics around, with excellent characterisations and not just random sex... Anyway, I wish someone would continue it, even if it's not the original author.
red-yuki069 chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Awesome! so cute! Please update!
skipper3 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
I really wish you would continue this. :[

Great fiction so far. I
Sangre Azul chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
Hey...wow this was a really good story. It's a real shame it'll never be continued. I liked how Daisuke would talk himself up aloud and then put himself down mentally. I thought that was cool.
Osidiano chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Please, for all things good and right with the world, continue this story. This is one of the best characterizations of an older Daisuke that I have ever seen, and if you never finish it, it will be a crying shame.
RyuuKai chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
wow its been a while since ive read this on kensuke central are you please going to finish it? and like the other guy said could e-mail me the plot and the ending? In any case I would really appreciate any kind of response. I included my e-mail.
Zo chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Hey, so I know it’s been four years, and you probably never going to touch this fic again, but I just enjoyed it so much, I would love to find out how it ends. I read it first when you were still working on it, and reread it a few times since. Now though, as it seems pretty clear it’s not going to go any further, I was wondering if I could find out where you were going with this. Do you think you could possibly e-mail me the plot and the ending? Or did you just decide to ditch the idea completely and never got to the end yourself? In any case I would really appreciate any kind of response. I included my e-mail.

Thanks!
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I've recently discovered a deep and passionate love for all things Ken, and upon seeking out fanfics to satisfy my cravings, yours is the first one I read. It remains my favorite also! Right off the bat you mastered Daisuke's voice (though it has been slipping the past few chapters, but hey, he's changing too) and the way you describe Ken's sleek appearance and prim speech leaves me hungry for more. I'm used to hearing their English names so that kinda threw me off, but it doesn't take away from the story one bit. The fact that you started out with Dai liking Hikari and his relationship with Ken being completely platonic makes it more interesting, because there's humor in his transition. I'm also dying to know what's up with Jun, so please bless us all with another chapter soon!
luvwell chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
this is so funny! keep it up!
blurb chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
oh, wow, i love this story so much. it's the kind of stories that make you avoid looking at the scroll bar in fear of seeing how little of the chapter is left and turn every click for the next chapter into a downright depressing matter because, you know, it means you're one chapter closer to the end. then you do hit the last chapter and it's simply heartbreaking and life feels so unfair.

i love how you write the story from Daisuke's POV. in fact, i just love your Daisuke madly. he's instictively perceptive but scatterbrained at the same time. he notices everything, just can't put them in a cleverly organized manner. then there's a good dose of inferiority complex and natural sensitivity that adds an extra sting, but Daisuke being Daisuke, it's all dealt in a carefree (or careless) manner, which is probably the thing that keeps him from plunging head first into conventional depression. a delicate balance, that, and i think you pulled it off magnificently.

and, boy, i love everyone else too. i actually worry about your Jun! *lol* everyone looks so interesting viewed through Daisuke's filter. i love how the mood jumps from vibrantly colorful to dark and gloomy and back again in a matter of seconds. neurotic, but that's Daisuke and we love Daisuke. and you deserve an extra round of clapping for keeping all the transitions smooth as a well oiled machine.

if i have to nitpick, though, i'd say the art plot-line feels a bit underdeveloped. if i didn't miss anything, there were a grand total of 2 art class scenes and one scene of Daisuke doodling in his homework (an addictive manner of procrastinating, that XD). then in chapter 10 he suddenly blabbed about 'my new found skills in drawing'. that felt like going from A to D without passing B and C. i mean, what skills? how did he come to the conclusion that he has any? there wasn't a scene of him receiving a A grade for his art assigment or anything (unless i accidentally missed something huge). last time we have an art-y scene he still believed he's no good in everything, including art, right? now, if he had said 'my new found interest in drawing', that would've, imho, made more sense.

end of nitpicking. XD

now, my totally uncultured, egoistic and ill-mannered side felt like making death threats for the next chapter. alas, my more rational side won out and i'm sad to say i'll be forced to sit patiently with my hands folded all proper and wait like a good kid for your update. i'll just quietly daydream about it appearing the next hour. XD

hoping you the best of luck with the fic.
LonelyWalker chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
OMG! You just HAVE to continue this one! I know it's an old one and whatever, but I put email alerts to it and all. So... *puppy eyes* please?
Usa-grrl chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Man, this story really lets you see what Dai-chan is thinking...

My heart is bleeding for him. I acually teared up in a few of the chapters. Poor Dai...I understand how he feels. Ja ne...

- ;]
penny chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
Will there ever be more to this pretty please? I really like this story!
nymaulth chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
This is a really great story, but you really, REALLY need to update. I'm begging you! I love your portrayal of Dai, I really do. It's one of my all time favs_
Kiaran Dryaalis chapter 10 . 9/8/2003
Gah! You need to update soon! I read this on and you haven't updated in a long time!

I can't access , but I can access this, so UPDATE ALREADY!