Reviews for Pulled in Two Directions
rokudaime09 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
this is exciting and a lot attention graving. quite refreshing actually! i'm looking forward to this!
keep it up!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for updating! Waiting for the next!

Story is awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
How did they end up a thousand years in the past? Hurry with the next chapter!
soulxspirit125 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter cannot wait for more!
XZanayu chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
No way! Wolf's a dragon?! Cool! Hurry with the next chapter!
dobedobedoba chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I wanna see yuri as a dragon!
reader chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
update soon!
Deidara4ever chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Who is this Rick? I've searched on google but can't find him.
soulxspirit125 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
OMG that was great I wanna read more pls!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
I just found out this wonderful story! The story is really great and I love it! Thanks for your awesome work! Do continue this amazing story, please! Be waiting for your update!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Wow. Haven't read this one in so long I've forgotten it. Oh well it let me have a chance to reread it all over again. It was good to be reminded of why I am following this story. It's still as great as ever.

I am so laughing at Varyx right now cause of the whole "it could be more than one person in the prophecy" thing I wrote about in my last review and this chapter proves it cause Murata is falling in love (or is already in love) with Varyx and Varyx is the same only he's denying it cause he thinks he's supposed to fall for Yuri. Poor Murata.

I do have one thing that I thought needed to be pointed out. Conrad's eyes are brown not blue. You said they were sky-blue in the first chapter but every reference (manga/anime/wikia) I've looked at says his eyes are brown. Well the wikia page says "light brown with silver specks" and they take their info apparently from the books (had a talk with on of the admins about that for various reasons).
jasmine chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
I'm really enjoying this story! I especially am interested in how Yuuri will replace the current demon king. And I think I'm correct in assuming that Murata is the half-blood that Varyx will fall for? p Anyway, I hope you decide to continue the story!
Latias Eevee chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Nice! Interesting take...not enough fics with dragons. 3 X3
Epitome-of-Surreal chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
i enjoyed reading this fic, and please do continue soon... i really want to know what happens next... and this is AU fic is really awesome... i hope you keep in touch with RR...
chochowilliams chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Wow. It has been like forever. Well, it seems like it anyway. It is a very good story and I would like for you to continue, but in the end, it is all up to you.