Reviews for Boy
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 4/18
Really interesting story and I'm sure that your talent has only improved, in the 4 years since you last posted a chapter.
I hope that you are well and that someday you'll feel inclined to return and tell us more about Harry, the 'Superhero'!
Thanks!
MelJ
twoderful chapter 9 . 2/22
I had this story on my big fic list that I use to keep track of stuff I've read and was very happy when I went through all the 'unfins' a while ago and discovered there'd been an update, since I figured it was probably permanently unfin. with the previous 2010 update. I know life steals ideas and momentum from a writer, but I do hope you are able to return to this project again at some point. I adore kid!Harry fics where Snape gets involved (reassessment/mentoring, all that jazz) and this fic sits on my short list of great fics in that category. Really nice depth-building, which sadly is often lacking in many (perfectly pleasant!) fics in the genera.
Hope other endeavors are going well, and thanks for the story as it is so far - I really enjoy it. :D
SortingHat chapter 5 . 1/21
"And all of a sudden it doesn't sound like a bad idea" Typical Liberal hypocrisy.

It's okay in NYC to have 2 8oz soda sizes but it's illegal for one 16oz soda size. Care to do the math? No brains? Then use a calculator!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 1/21
The real issues the Wizards should be concerned about ISN'T the statute of secrecy (or whatever the bloody hell it's called) but mankind vs globalist machines owned by only one or two wealthy families that control the world.

They can do far more damage making Voldyshorts a pip squeak and he should be outraged at the 3 rich global families that own too much that it's sick.

Our skies,air,food, are poisoned both unintentionally and intentional using various means such as barium spraying those long squiggly white lines that stay all day.

They cover up the sun into a milky white making the sun look that way then paid propagandist will say "The sun is always white and always will be" no sire bob1 In fact I remember the sun being yellow up till about 2003 era.

All the crayon drawings of sun were yellow not white. Mr Sun Mr Golden Sun Please Shine Down On Me simply wouldn't be charming if it were "Mr Sun Mr White Milky Sun"
SortingHat chapter 4 . 1/21
Actually most beggars aren't thieves but losers who don't care about themselves or others. They don't go to Union Gospel Outreach because they don't allow drugs or alcohol nor do they want to learn to read the bible but many places are available for those down on their luck to help them as long as they are ALSO willing to help themselves.

It's funny how all these Harry on the streets stories never talk about emergency shelters that will help you or even give you a place as a warming centre or cooling centre in the summer if extreme temps happen.

None of them will allow you to talk trash as it brings in a negative air which is both physically and spiritually damaging despit how good it feels.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/21
Though one thing I do agree with Liberals to some degree is Christians ARE morons! Mostly the southern type as they will pick anything apart that is *sinful* just as equal Liberal would pick anything apart to find sexual incest just for kicks.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/21
Simple solution for Aunt Petunia go shopping during the week! Wow! No brainer! No long lines or rude pushy clerks because of long lines and crowds.

See Liberals just don't have a single brain cell.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/21
I'm literally floored that I am the ONLY one to notice the story doesn't match the summary. So far it's just Harry doing his normal canon stuff when he's at the Dursley's.

Those who say the Millennials are wasted are right. It's too bad such a generation lost it's *spark* of life and are walking corpses that just suck the light from anything else living.

There is only one way to defeat Zombies!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/21
Nothing about running away here. I think you got your summary mixed up with a different fan fic?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/21
The Dursley's are prime examples of rich snotty liberals who only blame other people for their problems when the obvious solutions are right in their face.

You can yell to your blue in the face but it's best just to go along and let them be right when they are wrong.

The only good liberal is a dead one. :) Republicans are not any better either as they only care about the bottom dollar but most of the high tech gadget wielding people are liberals like the Dursley's who have to have the latest stupid device.

Even though there hasn't been anything good since the economy was good. Most of the stuff available is just refurbished stuff from 5-10 years ago repackaged.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/21
Good idea but it's hard to tell between thoughts and descriptions. Please make a way to separate the two.
The Farmer chapter 3 . 1/4
I really like this! I always thought Harry should have a bit more spunk (he certainly does in the first few chapters - where did it go?), and he is the kind of person I like reading about. Great job! I can't wait to read more.
duj chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
The Black Man's Uncle Vernon is the very very old beardly man (only the beardly man is more subtle) - and his Dudders and Piers are the Marauders...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 4/26/2016