Reviews for Boy
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 9 . 4/3
I hope you haven't forgotten this story, because it's actually quite epic. Harry and Hermione were just too cute, and I want to know if they see each other again. Harry's perspective is well-written and the description is great. Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Aw, the bits with Hermione are the best! (And poor Snape, it's not like he's got much insight into what Harry's thinking and I rather assume his presuppositions are all off too.)
iafaS chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
*chortles* 'King of Parrots' that's a first XD
64teeth chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
that 's one strange story! but I love it :D
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Harry must be very confused little boy with been kidnapped (at least in his opinion) hmm...Severus didn't actually identify himself to the boy. So its not surprising that Harry tried so desperately to get away yet neither of these wizards even stopped to think to ask either Harry (or the lies the Dursleys might have told them) why actually Harry ran away in the first place? Or did I miss this?
heksie chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
King of Parrots - loved it!
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I like your story and can't wait to read your next chapter.
2inchfish chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I enjoy your story! Would you consider making chapter 9 the first chapter of the sequel? Chapter 8 is a nice ending chapter, with Harry having a glimpse of a hopeful future, and a not hopelessly mean Snape.
That way you'd have at least one finished story . It seems you're averaging 1 chapter a year, but having one finished story means more people will read it . And wait for the sequel. (You might have to change the intro, so people know to expect some kind of closure when Harry reaches Hogwarts)
Of course, you know where this is going better then me, so take my advice cautiously.
ramen-luver101 chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
he is soo cute
sarahsezlove chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I'm loving this.
Although I'm not normally a fan of first person narrative, I really like you Harry.

Looking forward to reading more.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm hooked.
thebellowingpixie chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
This story is priceless. Harry's POV is one of the most enthralling narrations I've ever read. I felt torn between laughing and crying at various points. It was very moving. I'll be looking forward to reading more. Thanks so much for writing!
Moi chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
This is SO brilliant. And unique. It's a joy to read, really.
I wonder if Harry is unconsciously skimming other people's minds. It's uncanny how spot on he is, minus the proper terminology that is. But how should he know what to call things? It's him (and Hermione) trying to make sense of the world.
On another note, what about the whole Dudley situation? And why did Petunia for once do real shopping for Harry?
Hope you update soon. :)