Reviews for Boy
duj chapter 9 . 7/25
The Black Man's Uncle Vernon is the very very old beardly man (only the beardly man is more subtle) - and his Dudders and Piers are the Marauders...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 4/26
This is heartwarming (((:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 4/26
Oh that's cuuuute
zealousfreak27 chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
If you update this story I'll give you my first born. If you complete it I'll throw my soul in for good measure.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
I doubt anyone will see this review but why didn't Harry go towards the boat personal such as the bridge where they steer the ship in order to get away from the black man? If the black man chased Harry tothe Bridge he would be held down by the boat people for trying to harm a child.

If the boat workers saw the boy in danger from the black man they would do what they could to protect him and then when they aren't looking Harry could *magic* is way out of the situation all together.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Anybody with a sane mind doesn't like those things either. I always shop during non busy times. People need to learn to be more flexible.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
If the Wizard world bases the Dursleys on how Muggles react to magic then they have chosen a very poor selection though then again the Wizard world are what I call LIVs *Low Information Voters* much like those who vote for free abortions and based on good looks rather then values installed in the person.

The Salem Witch Trials were only a small part of the picture on Christianity but schools focus squarely on that because it stereotypes Christians which further helps the goal of Agenda 21 forced centralized living while in a convinent way ignoring the good things the Quakers did which they helped a lot in reforming our prison system originally and traded with the Natives and never had massacres unlike up north.

The Salem Witch Trials were actually about land grabs because originally the witches burned had large acres of land up in what we call today Maine from husbands who died in the Indian massacres and the judges wanted the land so they turned a blind eye until their own started getting accused.

Most wars are NOT religious wars but are actually banker wars from centralized banking schemes. Search for *Wars are banker wars* for a better understanding of history for those who don't know what's being left out and for those who do know already but can still get more information.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
I hope you haven't forgotten this story, because it's actually quite epic. Harry and Hermione were just too cute, and I want to know if they see each other again. Harry's perspective is well-written and the description is great. Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Aw, the bits with Hermione are the best! (And poor Snape, it's not like he's got much insight into what Harry's thinking and I rather assume his presuppositions are all off too.)
iafaS chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
*chortles* 'King of Parrots' that's a first XD
64teeth chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
that 's one strange story! but I love it :D
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Harry must be very confused little boy with been kidnapped (at least in his opinion) hmm...Severus didn't actually identify himself to the boy. So its not surprising that Harry tried so desperately to get away yet neither of these wizards even stopped to think to ask either Harry (or the lies the Dursleys might have told them) why actually Harry ran away in the first place? Or did I miss this?
heksie chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
King of Parrots - loved it!