Reviews for Forgotten Memories
SilverPotion205 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
But.. Forgotten memories, and Forgotten Memories v2 are exactly the same...? So confused. Anyway, this was such a good story, and you truly are an amazing author. I love your work!

~Harmony
Heksie chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
good fic - liked it - just a sad ending!
Rika100 chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
Wow!

This is a great story!

I love it!

Sad but i love it!
ambernz chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Absolutely brilliant story. Loved it! the last two chapters seemed a bit rushed tho. real tear jerker ending.
VickiWeasley chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
wow i loved the story...till the end that was a bit depressing!
Lela951 chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
damn you just had to make me cry in the end didnt you! Anyway I though it was a great story, a little rushed specially with Harrys mental scars but its ok. Keep writing stories! and try not to make them sad after a great ending hehe.
Scorpion29 chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
I loved it, but a little quick my friend, I think that it might have been nicer to be a tad longer. Other than that it was terrific! Catch you in the next chapter.
volume chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
wow truly a well thought out story. the last chapter reminiscent of peoples thoughts of World War I and Vietnam. I look forward to reading more of your work
ms.gringotts chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
ah caramba! very good ! you show them Harry looking forward to ur next posting!
Scorpion29 chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Oh wow, another twist in the epic tale! I can't wait to find out what happens next and just so you know I believe that SNAPE IS INNOCENT!
TEC chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Well, at least he knows how he finally got out. Now he just needs to know who got him out. Very exciting. Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks.
SilentWater13 chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
It's great to hear from you again. You were gone for a long enough time that I was begining to believe that you would abandon this story. Great work on this chapter, though, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Mimi chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
I think I read this over at OWL, anyhow, great chapter, still. Your formatting got lost on upload, fyi.
Hierran chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
wow great fic!
Yuna's Aeon chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
I really like this story! I love stories with Harry kidnapped, memory lost, or something dramatic as that. I am really excited about the next chapter, for Harry's last question in chapter five really raises a question. Please update soon!