Reviews for A Walk in the Dark
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
cute little story. gotta love a helpless clark!
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Good Lord, your muses were malicious the day you wrote this! *snigger*

At points, I could hear cartoon soundtracks in the background ... I'm not real good at visualizing, but your words painted some truly hilarious pictures for me.

You are as gifted at humor as you are in drama, mystery, and romance. Great work!

Munch chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
A well-written and exciting story! Poor Clark! I know it wouldn't be funny in real life, but with everything that was happening to him, I almost lost it a few times! :D Between the pink robe, the dog tearing his briefs, the green paint, the mob of angry homeowners, and the jump into the smelly river, I was laughing so hard I almost cried. :-D Please, please write more like this one!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
that was a goooooood story, keep writin! )
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Fun to read. Exciting. Good. Wow gee nice
vodka straight chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
This was purely brilliant. I loved it. I've really enjoyed alot of your other stories, so I searched for some more under your name and I found this. I was done so wonderfully, and every ten minutes or so I would laugh something out like, "Oh, good Lord!" because it was just so morbidly funny how Clark kept running into this constant obsticals! It was just like one thing after the other, getting worse as it goes. I felt so bad for him! With the Kryptonite, and the mugger, and the dogs, and the river on top of that! It was a very neat story because it got Clark into a whole new light; he's the weak one for the change. It was very wonderfully told, and Ive been blabbing at my friends about it since I read it(if you hadn't guessed, I read this a while ago and forgot to leave a review). Thank you so much for writing it and I plan to continue to look for more of your stuff; keep it up!