Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow that was good you should really write another chapter.
MikaHaeli8 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm glad for the mini-twist at the end; I admit, I did expect them to get together.

Lovely little one-shot to end my day, thankyou! The angst was conveyed really well, particularly Jak's breakdown. I'd always wondered if he'd "cracked" after everything he went through in "II" and "3"...but of course, not really being allowed to show it, I suppose. H'mmm.

Good read and thankyou again.

Mika
dragonskales chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
AWESOME!
Toxic-Tears-123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
AWESOME! though i didn't get 2 read the origanl story that wuz great once again u got the JakxKiera down. Hasta La Vista

Jenn
Rebel Shadowknight chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I liked all the emotion. *sniff* the end made me cry, but *perks up* it was amazing! Keep writing so I can keep reading. You rock!-Rebel
Aunt rackie chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Awesome story!

Why can you write soo good, geez i'm soo sad!:(
ChibiSess chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Even though this isint humor, you had me laughing when you 'compared' their kiss to a tank. XD There NEEDS to be more J/K worshippers, thiers WAY too much J/A. Too bad you needed to take out the lyrics, since they would have been a really nice touch. _
babyblues15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
aw, very sad. very good though, i liked how you threw the reader for a loop at the end, i wasn't expecting that. good job!
Krin chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Nice fic. Lots of good details and characterization. Though the one thing I really didn't like was Jak crying for an hour.

This line here, "Jak hung his head, eyes closed," sends tons more emotional information to the reader than "Jak cried for an hour." It's a little more subtle and more in character for Jak, methinks.

Actually, the way the whole story went, I wasn't really prepared for it to end with a sudden commentary on love. The subplot about Damas' death was much stronger than the love subplot.

Ooch, off to physics. Sorry for short review. Keep writin'!
Red Mage 04 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Sorry to hear that you had to re-submit the story, its still good though. Personally, you've got me hoping htere is something of a sequel in the works.

Keep up the good work