Reviews for Hey Dad
Skygirl chapter 19 . 1/21
Is Hey Palpatine ever going to materialize or are we stuck wondering?
maryg92844 chapter 9 . 1/18
This is hilarious!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
LOL, I laughed so much! Good fun... good fun!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Luke kissing Mara was probably his death warrant... this story is beyond fun!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Ah! Mara is so cruel it's hilarious! I love Luke's reactions!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Holy cow, you had me just about on the floor here! Poor Luke! My throat hurts from laughing so much!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
ROTFL! "'You asked Mara for help?... are you insane?'" Best line yet!
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
lol this was great, especially Colonel Wedgina Thong
Estrellas azules chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
jaja i love it, is so funny

it reminds me the first time i have my period, my mom wasnt at home and i have to tell my dad, i was embarrased so i told my dad inside the bathroom so i dont see his face, i think his face would de epic, he give me a box of pads and i was looking at it trying to find how to use it.
Totalstarwarsfan-girl332 chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
This is such a HILARIOUS story! I was reading it when I was supposed to be doing my homework, and I was laughing so hard, inside, that I was almost chocking trying to make sure that I didn't laugh out loud and draw some serious 'mother-ly' suspision, but anyways...I just loved it, and I'm totally adding it to my favorites...but one question for you...

...What happened to poor Jaina?...

You should do more "Hey _fill_in_name_" stories...they would be a success. I just love your sense of humor, as I do like jokes, corny and sensible alike, and I have to tell you that I congratulate you for writing such a funny story!

Yours truly, [rotfl!]

~totalstarwarsfan-girl332:) 6/15/2011
ScarecrowMax chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
Poor Wedge. But I guess he deserved it. I loved the story, I wonder if Obi-Wan stopped chasing Ani?
Nadejsda chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hi,

I've read your fiction a few months before, and I was silly enough not to leave a comment !

I wanted to say, this is one of the most hilarous stories I've ever read. Wanted to congratz you, it was soooo much fun ! I even want to read it one more time, so well written and so funny.
Nadejsda chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
Woooow what an incerdible story. I was laughing so much that now it hurts me.

Gratz for this one, I really enjoyed it !
Haninator chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
I suppose it's a lot of help now, but it's CORRAN not CORRIN. It's a negligible error. I also believe that it's cockpit transparisteel. Nicely written. Half the time I was cracking up, the other half I was thinking " Poor Han, Luke, and Jaina."
Haninator chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Oh! Karrde and Lando just got served!