Reviews for Edward; The Vampire Scientist
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cool story so far. I can't wait to see more. It's really a great POV and "human" interest story, and the genetics of the Slayer is quite interesting. I wonder... if the daughter of a bled woman who survives, or a Potential Slayer, gets fed upon by a vampire, does that mean that a Slayer from their maternal line may be even stronger? That might explain why some Slayers are stronger than others (like Buffy).
I personally have always believed that the Slayer gives off some type of pheromone that attracts vampires so that they go after her instead of innocents. In some cases, however, the vampire's innate nature interferes with this, hence Angel and Spike's romantic attraction to Buffy.
Also, for another example of a human with vampire resistance, see story ID 4333491, moves in mysterious ways
erik chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
A well thoughtout and intriguing look at the science behind vampires and slayers.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Are you expanding this into a series. Becuase that would be awesome.
Zombie Master chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I am very interested in this story. I like the idea behind it and I can't say that I have ever read a story with such a premise. Can't wait to see waht you will make out of it.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i like it, i like it a lot.

moar please?
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Man this is good stuff. It's very rare to find a fic this appealing. On the net full of fanfic type dross, yours is the rare gold one found.
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
interesting story so far please update soon (even though it's unlikey)
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
this is very interesting, and one of the few non-crossover buffy fics that have caught my eye. I for one would like to see it extended.
Pinache chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Good story! Wow! Very deep- intense. Good job. A sequel would be cool! ; )
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
Very well written and very creative. Interesting insight into how Slayers came around to be.