Reviews for Reluctance
Megan chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
beautiful work!
Mercy chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Sorry it took me till this chapter to comment, love the story. I like how you keep Cameron more like the show, Strong unlike some storys where she just crys all over the place. Very good, cant wait till the next part.
Anna chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
Oh, please! Don't tell me that you will let this great fic die.
Sarah chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
Please please finish the story. Its great.
mishy-mo chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
o more please - this is fantastic!
Anutheal chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
*deep breath* normally I would send ranting reviews about authorrs who don't have any respect for readers. But I like you. I like your style, your ability to grasp the character so well, I like the story line.

But please, if you aren't going to finish the story, take it down. Then unsuspecting people *like me* won't run across it, fall in love with it, and then find out you abandon it because you "don't like how repetative it is" when the readers apparently adore it.

So now that my ranting is over.

Please take your story down if you aren't going to update it, though I would LOVE if you updated it because it's an amazing story.

A Dissappointed Reader
jojocat chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
More chapters after Master Plan? Good ficcage.
Archerelf chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
no don't let him be an idiot!
sarah chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
heh. i'm from seattle. cool.

like the story by the way.
Green Penguin chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
hey, you've got a pretty good story here. keep it up, can't wait to see what happens next.

"One by one, the penguins try to steal my sanity."-bumper sticker
Crazy Mokis chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
You really did a great job with this fic... wish someday we'll read the end. Thanx for a great story
Lissa chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
This was the hottest thing I have ever read in my life. Thank you so much. :$
jenloveshouse chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
This is realy gd! but is there going to be anymore or was that the ending? x
Margie chapter 10 . 12/21/2005
Okay, it is past September (since your last post), Cameron and House are still on a plane somewhere an hour out of New Jersey, the Master Plan didn't gel for him, and there was some really yummy dialogue going on... All this fantastic build up, then nothing. I am so disappointed that you haven't added more. What happened? Don't apologize that you used the same destination as another fan fic, your premise is a different take. He's actually going after her. The others I've read were after the fact. Cameron goes to Seattle, takes a break from House then returns with a baby.

I really like this "going after his woman" angle and wonder how he's going to accomplish his mission. Won't you please consider finishing this? You've just added me to your list of fans. You could e-mail me if you want to let me know why you stopped.
kristendotcom chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
Great story so far! Although I dont quite get why she had to leave when they were kinda getting into a relantionship...Anways keep it up, update soon!