Reviews for Nos morituri, te salutamos
scgaraycochea chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Hello, I enjoy very much your fic, is a shame you didn't continue it, I think it could lead to a very interesting place.
Thank you for share your imagination with us.
Roshawn chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I hope you are still working on this because it's too good of a story to abandon!
season135 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
loved this. Cant wait till next chaptr. plz update soon
Saramagician chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
OMG! OMG! It was wonderful, amazing! What is happening in Hogwarts at same time? Can't wait for next chapter, Just update soon,,,,
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
love it
Sombraline chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Hi!

So, hmm, I think you didn't updated this fic for, life... 4 years. Just want to know if ur still alive? I don't speak english so sorry for the bad message ; I'd just like to know what happens with your fanfiction, cause the suspens just kill me!

See ya!

Sombraline
rainbowrows chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
this is a bad-ass story! and you have to update...i need to see how this ends
misundersnape chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
*hisses* Not good...

Brilliant fic! An veritable angst fest - Love it!

More... ever? *hopes* *begs*

misundersnape...
crazylove4MCR chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Ooh... this is so good! please please please continue it! I absolutely can't wait for more!
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
V.v. new and interesting. Nicely spun.

~V.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
omg! *chokes* you have to update this! was kinda confused what those six things snape was so scared of was...boggarts of himself? O_O?
amdelodder chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Well I just read what chapters you have posted and it is a shame to see that it has not been updated it such a long time - any hopes of continuing? You have quiet a story built here.
Sinkme chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
awesome start. so much snape angst :-) (we're an odd bunch- those that like to see snape in pain...) i really hope you continue this!
SocksForDobby chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Why are all the AMAZING fics never finished?
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
PLEASE update this! It's SO GOOD and SO AMAZINGLY FILLED WITH SNAPE-ANGST! SO GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE! AGUHG! NOW! UPDATE!