Reviews for Nos morituri, te salutamos
riverrat1 chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
No! You can't just stop there. This is an excellent story with lots of potential.
You can't leave Severus (and the rest of the crew) stuck in there. We want our hero to make his way out...
scgaraycochea chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Hello, I enjoy very much your fic, is a shame you didn't continue it, I think it could lead to a very interesting place.
Thank you for share your imagination with us.
Roshawn chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I hope you are still working on this because it's too good of a story to abandon!
season135 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
loved this. Cant wait till next chaptr. plz update soon
Saramagician chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
OMG! OMG! It was wonderful, amazing! What is happening in Hogwarts at same time? Can't wait for next chapter, Just update soon,,,,
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
love it
Sombraline chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Hi!

So, hmm, I think you didn't updated this fic for, life... 4 years. Just want to know if ur still alive? I don't speak english so sorry for the bad message ; I'd just like to know what happens with your fanfiction, cause the suspens just kill me!

See ya!

Sombraline
rainbowrows chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
this is a bad-ass story! and you have to update...i need to see how this ends
misundersnape chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
*hisses* Not good...

Brilliant fic! An veritable angst fest - Love it!

More... ever? *hopes* *begs*

misundersnape...
crazylove4MCR chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Ooh... this is so good! please please please continue it! I absolutely can't wait for more!
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
V.v. new and interesting. Nicely spun.

~V.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
omg! *chokes* you have to update this! was kinda confused what those six things snape was so scared of was...boggarts of himself? O_O?
amdelodder chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Well I just read what chapters you have posted and it is a shame to see that it has not been updated it such a long time - any hopes of continuing? You have quiet a story built here.
Sinkme chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
awesome start. so much snape angst :-) (we're an odd bunch- those that like to see snape in pain...) i really hope you continue this!
SocksForDobby chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Why are all the AMAZING fics never finished?