Reviews for Kiss
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7h
I thought this was great, but the drama with Sirius was
kind of unnecessary and terribly ooc. I think that he would just love her like a sister and would never betray
his best friend/metaphorical brother
Hermione Chase44 chapter 9 . 8/19
Okay, Sirius and Lily was extremely weird, but your writing style was wonderful!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I don't know if I love it or hate it oh well
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
This story is amazing but honestly I did NOT like lily and Sirius it messed my head up and scarred lily and James for me a bit. The rest of it was great so if you are still thinking of rewriting parts please do. Please keep in mind Sirius black and lily hurt me. Thanks for writing this though its great!
Defff chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
That was good but ummm I did not like the ending or the Sirius plot HES JAMES BEST MATE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE HIM KISS LILY
Salazar chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I liked it nyc gud job!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
I'm admittedly a Harry Potter fabrication geek, but I have to say this is one of my favorite pieces that I've read. It's a fantastic Lily/James aspect that's original without being freakily weird, which is something a lot of these stories lack. I was really impressed with the writing, too - while, being completely honest, the spelling and grammar weren't completely flawless, it's much better than almost anything I've found on this site. Please keep writing - I really enjoy your work. :)
deathling chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Sorry, but you have made her look like bloody bitch. And pretty idiotic bitch, too. Blah blah.
After Each Dawn chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great writing and style, but slightly confusing. They seemed to have a million interactions which all went, "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" right after one another. Also extremely OOC. But beyond that, it was a great story!
zooeypotter chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
"James seemed to be relieved that such a girl existed" fantastic. I loved that line (clearly) :)

I really enjoy this fic. You managed to capture not only the emotions and motivations of the principle POV character, but also those around her without deliberately telling the reader (argh, I hate when people do that! I adore the subtleties). Also, the conflict and interactions between the Marauders was well done too (especially the line from Remus about a girl's 'knockers'; yes, he's the most levelheaded of the bunch, and yes, he is slightly bookwormy, but he's still a teenage male! You didn't conform to the typecasting Remus usually suffers under, where he'd never dream of acting and talking his age).

Amazing job and excellent characterization!

wildwriterrr chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
nice bu making sirius like this?
d for delete me chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
That was good. Very good. I loved the Sirius bits, as it was all very... Real. You did it so well.
hilariouslyfunny3849 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
this story was incredibly cute but also terribly confusing. there were so many parts that i was confused with because of the wording.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
that was pretty far OOC. & don't even hide behind the excuse that everyone needs issues - you gave them issues that they wouldn't even have.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
well, I'm really sick of the ‘I'm-so-bloody-perfect’ James. I mean, everyone always give all the issues to Lily.

& I actually know an Elizabeth Walker. She's really awsome, though.