Reviews for Kiss
Defff chapter 9 . 1/15
That was good but ummm I did not like the ending or the Sirius plot HES JAMES BEST MATE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE HIM KISS LILY
Salazar chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I liked it nyc gud job!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
I'm admittedly a Harry Potter fabrication geek, but I have to say this is one of my favorite pieces that I've read. It's a fantastic Lily/James aspect that's original without being freakily weird, which is something a lot of these stories lack. I was really impressed with the writing, too - while, being completely honest, the spelling and grammar weren't completely flawless, it's much better than almost anything I've found on this site. Please keep writing - I really enjoy your work. :)
deathling chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Sorry, but you have made her look like bloody bitch. And pretty idiotic bitch, too. Blah blah.
After Each Dawn chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Great writing and style, but slightly confusing. They seemed to have a million interactions which all went, "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" right after one another. Also extremely OOC. But beyond that, it was a great story!
zooeypotter chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
"James seemed to be relieved that such a girl existed" fantastic. I loved that line (clearly) :)

I really enjoy this fic. You managed to capture not only the emotions and motivations of the principle POV character, but also those around her without deliberately telling the reader (argh, I hate when people do that! I adore the subtleties). Also, the conflict and interactions between the Marauders was well done too (especially the line from Remus about a girl's 'knockers'; yes, he's the most levelheaded of the bunch, and yes, he is slightly bookwormy, but he's still a teenage male! You didn't conform to the typecasting Remus usually suffers under, where he'd never dream of acting and talking his age).

Amazing job and excellent characterization!

-Zooey
softasthunder chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
nice bu making sirius like this?
d for delete me chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
That was good. Very good. I loved the Sirius bits, as it was all very... Real. You did it so well.
hilariouslyfunny3849 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
this story was incredibly cute but also terribly confusing. there were so many parts that i was confused with because of the wording.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
that was pretty far OOC. & don't even hide behind the excuse that everyone needs issues - you gave them issues that they wouldn't even have.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
well, I'm really sick of the ‘I'm-so-bloody-perfect’ James. I mean, everyone always give all the issues to Lily.

& I actually know an Elizabeth Walker. She's really awsome, though.
waterlilies52 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Lol I'm assuming you meant "epilogue" in your author's note in the end? Overall, a very enjoyable story. A bit rushed perhaps, seeing as how I never did see much development in their love or Sirius' attraction (btw it probably would have been better if you went more in depth with that and Ellie's feelings and such). It felt like she was perpetually crying and breaking down in every scene after the 5th or 6th chapter. Or kissing. Which, although I can understand that that was an important theme of the story, gets slightly redundant.

Please don't mistake this as a flame btw. I still love it (!) but couldn't help from giving some constructive criticism also :)

Oh, and I don't quite get why she immediately rushed to James' room in that chapter. Where was Sirius? Remus? Peter? All conveniently gone at the same time? So she goes and dives into his bed, reads his private journal, and realizes that it's ok because he loves her back. Very... dramatic I should say and not entirely realistic.

Once again, still a wonderful story and flows extremely well. Kudos to you :D
Burgandy Pirate chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
wooh-oo! i loved this fic! lily and james are my absolute favorite hp ship. :)
flora chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
hey this fic was really nice :) I had a good time reading it! :)

keep it up! :)
Solarstone chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
James is just too good to her, even after all the times she's hurt him.