Reviews for Accident With a Pepsi
xmutedx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow...that was funny! Of course Cloud and Tifa were a bit ooc, but that's what made it so great, especially the 'bitch-slapping' scenario. XD
zzz chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
woohoo
Devil-Speaker chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
great story are you ganna do a seqwil (can't spell lol)!
Devil speaker chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Great story i loved it but...ahem...HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUEL!

hehe I just loved this story so much and i can't wait for u to make the sequel...oh yeah my friend wanted me to ask u would Seph and Loren ever have a family together? and if so is Kadaj, yazoo and loz coming back? (that q was mine hehe) one big happy family...god kadaj his bros baby sitting lol.

and another q um...is the life stream real in her world cuz if they did have a family...wouldn't they be emortal?

Soz getting carried away..hehe

Make the sequel soon! this story is great!
Sephiroth Valentine chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
YE-YA! that's a great ending. Sephiroth survives and Loren comes back ten years after, very nicely done _. I look forward to reading your sequal. Perhaps I might give ya a new and more sharper Masamune eh? :P

Oh well, good story it is. I enjoyed it very much. If I ever had the chance I would be the one to get your 'book' first and get your autograph _.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
Heheh I loved this story can't wait til you post the sequel.
DragonessWarrior chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
Sorry I made a spelling error in the previous review. I meant to say that it was sort of a sad ending.
DragonessWarrior chapter 21 . 12/11/2006
Aww I am so happy you finally updated and finish though the ending was sort of side.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 19 . 9/18/2006
yayness! I loved this chapter please excuse the lateness on reading it but I dont have internet at home anymore ;.; and the only time I can go online is when I'm at school in the Learning/Research center in the library shush I'm researching ;p heheh

/\_/\

, ..~Nyo

-/ \ …WARNING: Don’t be fooled by the innocent guise.

(_)_, ...This cat’s secretly plotting your demise.
lebron132 chapter 14 . 9/14/2006
She IS a bastard, a bastard for having TWO GUYS. Excellent. I had some consctructive critisicism, but forgot it. LOL
Silvan Arrow chapter 19 . 9/14/2006
Woohoo! Another update! This story just keeps getting better with each chapter! You did a great job with the fight scene against Ultimate Weapon. I can't wait for your next update!
Sephiroth Valentine chapter 18 . 9/3/2006
WOOT! you finally updated... better late than never I bet _. Well Vincent being Seph's daddy? that concept alone is very interesting (not to mention it's the reason behind my penname lol). Again you have produced great chapters and I do not mind the changes in the characters... many things can cause many changes whether good or bad. I look forward to seeing more of your work that I do... (eyes Masamune and steals it) heheheheh mine now _... anyways keep updating... it's very good... and if anyone talks bad about it that isn't contructive... then I won't need to mention the rest (blade of Masamune gleams brightly and somewhat innocently).
Silvan Arrow chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
I'm pretty happy that the story's turned out this way, with Sephiroth joining Cloud and co. He's basically one of my favorite villians of all time. I really enjoyed reading all of your new chapters! Please update soon!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
RE:A/N: am I the only one that sees this like an anime?

I see it like an anime as well so no you are not the only one Ms. writer person/Your ladyship -lol-

Goodness gracious this chapter had drama galore yay Seph is 'good' now (well on the side that wants to stop Meteor. Good and Evil is purely perception so yeah he's on the percieved good side.) I would Love Seph regardless of some sappy change he has taken -lol-

Yay action soon! wow 100 pages that is über yayness -Throws up confetti and happy dances under it-

Not displeased I like sappy if it is good sappy (I am obviously implying it is good sappy)

No problem being 'there.'Just keep writing and I will be happy .~

hahahah I am glad I found someone else who over uses 'Blah' hahah

Oh I am sad now no more 'presents' well TTFN

out! (sorry always wanted to try that Seacrest(sp?) thing)
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 17 . 9/1/2006
It is the good kind of reunion(not for plotting evil.)

which Castlevania game? O.o I personally like the one on 64 the best. I would support you on the Castlevania fic I love vampires and other dark entities.

Oh no don't die from those, die from old age (the best way to go knowing you have lived through all the things you possibly could the good and bad times leaving behind your legacy.)

I really want to learn how to play the violin as well as the piano. (I love those instruments I don't know they just do something to me thats indescribable -You know I always find indescribable a funny word because in using it you are describing what you say can not be described-)

TTFN