Reviews for Jealousy
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Lovely little ficlet! I enjoyed reading it!
beppin14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009

*urge to pimp*
Shadow Charmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Loved the subtle implied pairing, and the tone of the story.

The bottled rage in Dusk, and the hidden desire in Noon.

I love it!

Please, please, please!

I'll give you some s'mores 'holds out s'mores'

Fraya Sunday's Dawn
TheCommenter chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
so, what's gonna happen next? if it's complete, that's too bad. I wanted u to update. luv this storie
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Good story...

Here you imply two pairings, one in the open and one subtle; yet it is the subtle one that is most striking. The tone of narration seems a little detached, but nevertheless shows enough to bring out the message n the story.

The ending is fairly vague, and all action/dialogue is mostly open to a vast number of interpretations, a suiting ending for a story of this style.

Fantastic work. :)
pleasedeletemethanks chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I don't think this story should be complete. It just seems like there should be more to it
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow, lot's of noon fics around here. Fortunately he's my fav chara (probably as well as other fangirls)/ But anyway, yay~ it's good
Cabbitshivers chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I enjoyed this very much. The mood is deep, cast in shadows like the room Noon is using to hide in. Very gentle with its drawing in of the reader, cool and placid writing yet with the hint of temper the work really needs to pull it off.

I hope you will continue along this thread. Maybe not with this story, but perhaps with another like it. Similar, but slightly more paranoid. I'd like to see that.
Fan Fiction Enjoyer chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Reminds me a lot "My Soul To Keep"... perhaps you inspired of it? Anyway the ambiance was similar but not the same... I think you should work on that, however it is possible that it is I who is being tecthy. Average, its very nice.
xShatteredSoulx chapter 1 . 5/16/2005! Please add another chapter, please! I'm begging you! *Gets down on knee's* Can I bribe you with a cookie? *Holds cookie out*
VanDracula chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
please continue writing! i love the tone and how you write your story.