Reviews for All Tangled Up
Moony73 chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
I guess I'll get to be the 100th reviewer, cool.

You absolutely must update this. I'm not sure what exactly it is that makes this so... wonderful but it is. Remus was desribed perfectly, though I have never been sure what color his eyes are exactly. It's hard to imagine Sirius as a cold-hearted killer, but there is a mysterious darkness to him that fits with the guns and killing. That's what twists this is the twisting personalities of the characters themselves. It makes you think.

There were a few spelling errors throughout but they go unnoticed because this was so brilliant. The idea about this... it's just so unique, I mean, without the incorporation of the magical world, it's really different, but you've used the characters, set them in a new environment - the story and the hotel room they are confined to - that you're recreating them almost. And that recreation, that new angle to the characters you've added, is great.

There is a picture that this story keeps reminding me of,

That should be the right address, should bring up the picture once you copy and paste it the address bar. James is holding a pistol. It's pretty cool. The background effects and the amber red of the flowers behind them just made me think of this story. The artist was brilliant and this story is as well. You should continue, I insist.

Very enjoyable,

kreoff210 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
it's sad that you arent going to write anymore of this story...i lerv it.

thanx for writing this much at least.

anna chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
I love this story! Please update!
RackleTackle chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
ok i take it all back finish this story or i will think of very nasty things to do to you! just give me a few days to think them up you will die!

bwa ha...that wont work cos if your dead you wont be able to finish the story...darn!...just finish the flaming story ok!
Serious-Sarcasm chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Please update soon! You got so many good fics on here that your not updating. You're an awesome writer and you seriously you need to update.
darkheartpoet chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
you really ought to write more...

i'd rather like to see what happens next ]

Anna Potter Black chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
When's Lily going to appear? Will Sirius take a bullet for Remus? How will James feel about his best friend being a hunter (killer)?
PaddyWaddy chapter 5 . 7/2/2006

Falls onto knees, begging UPDATE
marauders4 chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
Ok, I've probably reviewed before but I must insist that you update your story! This idea is so original and captivating that it's hard to believe someone my age wrote it. The depth and feeling in it is so profound that each time I read it, it sticks in my head for ages. Please, please update!
Caitlin chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I love this story and all of your other Remus/Sirius stories. I've read hundreds of fanfics on this site and others, and you are my favorite author out of all of the others. I love all of your stories, especially this one, Caught Up, and Read Me. And you need to update Even Through the Wire! Im always waiting for you to update your stores, they are amazing.
Yuki Valons chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
*O* Falling in love with your stories~UPDATE!
KrisXD chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
OMFG! OMFG! I love this fic. It's bloody brilliant! It reminds me of Van Hellsing, and I loved that movie. This is perfect! Oh so perfect! I can't wait till Sirius has to 'kill' Remus...he doesn't actually do it right? He wouldn't kill him, even if it was his job. And what will James do when he finds out? AGH! So many questions! . Update NOW! Damn you! lol
madamwolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Like the stoty and the chappie 4 had me laughing so hard! Haha James was ordering the weirdest stuff.
mars explorer chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Rhea89s chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
YOU are going to write. NOW.