Reviews for Ancient Walls of Flowers
myrthill chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hi! I have to say that this is a good fic! And knowing your more recent work I'll say that you have much improved over the years.

There are still a couple of things I would like to ask. First I don't quite remember since I joined this community in 06-07 but at the time this published did it not have a character category? I really love BBRae and if it isn't because I happened to stumble on your FFVII work I would never find this since it doesn't have a character category if you put it in filter (I do hope you understand my ramblings..). And, I don't see any Cy here? I think he is a vital member of the team, sort of the glue for them.

Thank you, hope you make more works in the future, and if I can make requests :p make a Cloti or Yuffentine, sort of a sequel or omake for 'the other vincent', make a couple of Naruhina and please more BBRae, there is not much good BBRae like this one out there now :(

Ps: I'm sorry for my poor english
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
i like it a lot
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Yeah, I liked it. It was great, good job.
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Well..even though i am no huge fan of BBRae, you have my condolances, as you should. Wonderfuly done, your style reminds me a lot of my own, so dont you dare say that your talents are lacking. They most certainly aren't. Robin...slightly out of charater, but still stands the pillar of a job well done. Raven...hm...expressing emotion yet nothing explodes, lol...very nice! But, i was somewhat upsetting not to see any detail explainging the features of Lillith. I've often wondered what a child between Raven and Robin might look like...Probably just hoping for the child to have Robin's eyes, just so i could know the beauty that he has to be hidding. Oh my goodness...look at me...babbling on...Sorry. haha, but great job none the less! And OH! One more little thing...the ending...where BB kisses her, was...beautiful yet, a tad rushed, i think maybe he should have just held her and let her cry, rather than adorn her with kisses, seeing as how she just found out her lover was cheating on her. ANYWAYS! You are deffinatly going into my favorites and congrads, you are officialy the author who holds my longest review! -I'm not usualy one to leave such a lenghtly critique. Anyways, i'll stop boring you now, and leav you with yet another -GREAT JOB-Oh and, dont worry...i just talk this way while reviewing, i'm really not as uptight as i sound, haha, i'm only 15 after all! Feel free to check out my latest story by the way, Wounds of Filth...its my own, personal favorite. Torture, unrwquitted love, blood, and all that other jazz that helps to keep the people entertained! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! Don't be afraid to e-mail me or whatever! Byes!

Sincerely,

DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Not bad. Not bad at all. I hate RobRae with a passion, I'm afraid to say. So I was quite happy with the turnout!

Hoping to see more of you soon!
eightroses chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
O! That was so sweet of bb...

he is always so nice to Raven, isn't he?

I really liked the fic!

Good job!
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Oh, I loved it! So good! I love how Lillith wanted to marry Beast Boy. Too cute! hehe. What was that smacking sound? lol, will I ever know? Keep on doing what your doing cuz it's great!

WandaCarla
Bad Ass chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Rae/Rob? YOU DOULBE CROSSING BITCH! WHAT HAPPENED WITH BB/RAE! GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR FUCKING STORIES!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Nice, I hate the whole RobRae pairing but it was forgivable seeing as you put a healthy dose of BbRae in. I wrote a coupla BbRae's myslef and I was wondering if yuo could read/review them. In my personal opinion you are the best raveast writer on the site. I also mentioned you in my profile, I did a couple of promos for some of the more deserving authors on the site, some of my personal favorite writers here, if it bothers you let me know.

SIncerley,

_-Orange-_
polarbearz chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Mari-Chan! I love this a new one for my favorites list! Laters,

-Laura-Chan
Al the Pirate chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Stupid Robin! That asshole! Gosh!

Good story, considering I love Robin. But I love Raven more! So there! Cockbite!
Bee Bop chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Omg, I completely ADORE this story! I mean like your details are so beautiful, and you weren't making the story boring. You kept the tensin on a constant torture that is so lovely. Great job! :D
greenlobster7878 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
aww yay!

its awesome...haha robin u loser!
Gubba-Gubba chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
*applauds*

*speaking into megaphone* CASHMERITAN ROX!
StarfireFowl chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow. That was sad... but sweet. Robin's acted like such a jerk. (glares at Robin.) Really great though!