Reviews for Fallen Boy Wonders Not Meant to Be Found
scarblade chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I WANT TO KNOW WHO DECIDES TO END THE STORY! i love it and would love to finish reading it, so when someone else writes it, can you tell me who? please? i'd write it myself, but i really have no experience...
koolmint26 chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
that's right they are togethere so get over it! haha
pears chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
hey! good story. The only thing i have to say is that "Bittersweet Symphony" is by The Verve, not Oasis.
skimmie chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
update
DDwelling chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
mucho cuto. XP

sweet and awesome.
SoubixLoveless chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
Ah, wow. I just love this! It's so amazingly well thought out. Never even made the connection... or had a thought involving Harry and Draco in a band. _ Keep up the awesome work. ]
Rohynn chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
cool! please update soon.
saden sama chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
must write more it rocks ass i love it god you can write
daeshie o'rivers chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
outha billa min a shaytana regime

please, if only for courtesy's sake do not mention prophet's names
lil-bugga chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
this story is really entertaining and a joy to read, please keep updating, i would like to see where this goes.

LB
RStone8 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
Thanks for the update. What did Snape and Dumbledore did to Harry. I can hardly wait to find out. Please update soon.
JiminSugaHope chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
They randomly got pulled back to teach DADA? WTF? Those people are freaking desperate. Good chapter...just update quicker. Cheers.

~Ivy
dmweasley chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Great to see...er...read you're writing again. Wonderful chap, though a bit short. Not that I'd dare complain!
darkpyroangel06 chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Poor Harry. At least everyone gets what they wanted, right? McGonagall gets her teachers, and Harry and Draco get to do what they want. I mean, if you have to do something you don't want to do best make the most of it. And I can see how upsetting new situations can be when one wakes from a nightmare. Especially nightmares like Harry's. Sheesh! ~dpa06~
QueenB23 chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
God what did Sev do to Harry? I want to read more. I love it. I cant wait for more. Man what happened?