Reviews for Many Waters
wobbear chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is one of the stories that I often find myself re-reading; I thought it was high time I left a review. But I'm too tired to think of something worthwhile to say. mumble mumble ... something about tension leading into tenderness ... and I particularly like the section around this: “It’s a delicate thing, a life,” he remarked, eyes still lowered. “But I trust you.”
sara kicks ass chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
Great story,loved the idea
ebonyfox chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
In Eastern cultures, water is usually likened to the subconscious. Then by that account, Sara and Gil's situation happened in a perfect background. The first chapter held a wonderful dose of suspense, and this one portrays a quiet strength about what individuals like them have. Nice work.
brainfear chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
2 thumbs up baby. Awesome fic.
Miss-Andromache chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Wow. Just wow. This is amazing, and goes straight to my favorites list. So well written, so beautifully descriptive and vivid.

The other thing that stood out is how original it is...not just the diving/drowning concept, but the actual romance between them is done originally (and that sometimes can be quite difficult to do considering there are so many of us GSR shippers out there.)

Well done. **smiles**
CrysWimmer chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Beautifully done - the perfect balance of action and affection, realism and just enough drama to keep it believable without being melodramatic. I especially like the idea that they both know she would have done it even if she hadn't known who - and that he would have shoved her out of the boat even when he didn't know it was her... speaks a lot for the characters involved.
SpencerBrown chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Aw! This is the first CSI fic I've ever read, and I have to say, if the rest are this good I'm hooked! How sweet! _
Laredo Grissom chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Absolutely Fabulous!

Descriptive for all senses and nicely balanced in dialogue and narrative.

Thank you for an enjoyable read.
StarMajesty chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Wow. Not that you need me to say it, but you're a great writer. Strong emotions, fluid writing... Nice.
PLK chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
WOW! Very powerful imagery. I loved this story. Very well done!
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Awesome fic! Really great details! Keep writing!
wp1fan chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
I'm sure you're busy writing the beautifully smutty sequel to this piece, but I thought I'd bother you long enough to let you know how wonderful this was. *sigh* Just beautiful. Thank you so much for your wonderful writings; I need to be a better reviewer(I'm lousy) because you're one of the best out there.
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Wow. This is intense. And you get major points for originality! I don't think I've seen a "Grissom-and-Sara-hook-up-through-a-life-or-death-diving-scenario" before!

As a diver myself, this is particularly harrowing. Although I love being in the water more than almost anything, I have a very healthy respect for its power. This chapter was so well-written and descriptive that I spent most of it breathless! Kudos to you!
hazelmom chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Fascinating stuff! Loved it. I have never dived so there were things I had to imagine,b ut you mapped it beautifully. Good work!

DaVinci13 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
What an awesome story! It was so surprising to find out the diver was Grissom! And trust him to try and force her to go back up by not breathing. Cripes. Thanks for another great story. ;)