Reviews for Many Waters
Wow. Great fic! (again)
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Very cute. Loved it. (-)
leddy chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Wonderful story. The suspense was killing me, I wasn't expecting the diver to be Grissom. The thought of running out of air underwater is very frightening.

The ending was very sweet, sometimes that's what it takes to bring two people together.
ScienceGeek chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Fantastic. That was an amazing story, kept me on the edge of my seat. He counted! Amazing.
And Also With You chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
What am I supposed to say after reading a perfect story like that? It's exquisite. Intense! I was on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. Incredible details. The RST was so beautifully written. You're awesome. Thanks for this gem.
csishewolf chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Many props to you again for coming up with the most unlikely GSR catalysts. How you do this is a mystery to me. Of course, as usual, this is extremely well-written. I like that it is tense without being over-dramatic. Props to you! :)
csipal chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
you have a knack for bringing us to the front line to experience the emotions as if we were right there. I thank you for that - I always enjoy being pulled into every one of your stories.
Miss Adelon chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Perfection. That's always what I expect from you...and you haven't let me down. Thank you.
jbr12476 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Absolutely freaking amazing! I don't know where you come up with your ideas but they ROCK! Loved Sara's anger and Grissom's acknowledgement that she was right. Also cute, was that he "counted"
smrozier chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Beautiful! I loved it. Reminds me of a line from a song "and many waters cannot quench love". Very good story!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
That was good-very intense and scary but good!

I'm scared enough of regular swimming-but this was very realistic and for Sara and Gris-the

depth of caring and love really came out once and for all!

A great fic-thanks!
Taletha chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Sigh, how wonderful.

I'm blissfully content.
Taletha chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Awesome story! Finally, my limited diving knowledge has come in handy! I hung around divers for a month while my friend got certified in the waters off Guam's coast and the Great Barrier Reef in ACairns,Australia. Interesting, though I was too afraid to join in. But I learned a lot.

And I digress...Anxiety, would be one word to describe how I am feeling right now. I was so worried about Grissom running out of air (once I got over the shock that it was Grissom down there!) that I about wet my pants when something yanked Sara back. What else in the world is down there with them? Did Sara pass out?

Dear Lord. It's taken me years to get over biting my finger nails - what are you trying to do to me?
Michele Grahn chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
This was very suspenseful. i totally thought he was dead. But it was very nice at the end. Good job!
DormouseAnimagus chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Ooh, I haven't read a good Grissom-gets-in-some-sort-of-danger-and-Sara-rescues-him fic in awhile :) I almost gasped out loud when you revealed that the mystery drowning diver was Grissom (but that would have awakened my roomie)-and I loved Sara's outburst to him when he was recovering . . . You kept them in character, too: of course Grissom would try to do the noble thing and tell Sara to go on without him, and of course she'd stubbornly refuse to leave him behind.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »