Reviews for Believe in Me
magdilen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very interesting.
dwells-in-the-night chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Ah, the number of us that do believe is uncountable, but why, then, do we write it of as fiction when people tell us to? Why are we so simple minded as to do what we're told?
Moonylovesme chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
omg Voldie! -hugs him-

I believe in you!

Best character in all the books. All of them. Yay!

This is really great, I love it D
Jayde Green chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I believe in you, Voldemort! *bursts into tears* Even Dark Lords deserve to know why they do the evil things they do!

And just to show how much I believe in you, I'll put this story on my Favorites List so everyone else can read your plea and feel nostalgic about a time when your confusion made sense. Ah, the pre-HBP world ... *remenisces*

JXG
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Nicely done. I like the paradigm you have created. it is an interesting view on Voldemort, and what belief itself is capable of. Question is do we pity this man who only knows as much of himself as we ourselves do? Or shun him for what he would be if that knowledge were available to him? Questions indeed.

~QueenTatooine
Gabi Web chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Fantastic! It's such a unique and moving viewpoint. It almost makes you want to stand up, like you did the first time you ever saw Peter Pan, and cry out : "I believe in Voldemort!" And so, when I did, everyone looked at me strange. Nice job.
haha chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
this sounds stragley like peter pan... lol
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I believe in Voldie! *hugs teen Tom Riddle.*

Tom: Ack. Help. Please.
Culf chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I had to add this to my favorite stories list. That means I have to go and delete another one. Oh the pain! Hopefully, this'll make you see how much I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Intresting. Big fan of Subreality?
spifferoonigirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
wow.
Culf chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I believe in you! I know why you want to kill Harry Potter! Just read OOtP, and your life will get better, I'm sure!

(Wow, it's amazing how caught up in something you can become)

The thing is, I like this story. I really do. It's a great view of Voldemort with a twist. You make him human, and I pity him. Keep writing like this!
Bridgie chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
This story popped up on the 'classics' list, so I took a peek. What a shame you haven't gotten more reviews! I appreciate the idea you've put forth here; that belief can alter reality, can create. It's an idea I've toyed with myself, though not in this context. Nicely expressed.
Honeywell chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Wow. It's like some weird trasition between the books' dimensions and real life... weird but really groovy! Not much else to say for this so I'll finish off with a "see you at school tomorrow!" :)
Mortalus chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Woah. That was deep. It was also the strangest thing I've ever read. Cool.