Reviews for Return to Me
miss mary chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
LOVED YOUR STORY. IT WAS FULL OF HEART AND AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. THANKS FOR WRITTING IT AND SHAREING IT WITH THE WORLD.
drgemini24 chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Oh wow - another emotional rollercoaster! This had me all over the place - so glad they're together once more. I really felt for her when she was being beaten by that ass, and then by his brother. I'm glad that his bro didn't get a chance to touch her sexually though.

Poor, poor Sam. I can just imagine a strong woman like her being whittled down by a chauvinistic bullying b-word. Glad she found Daniel again and how he gave her her spirit back.

That was terrible what Peter did - it's disgusting what ruthless ladder climbing politicians can and will do to achieve their goals. And that poor assistant getting bribed like that - I know it's very easy to blame her but she was bribed by that b-word, and well, she could've told him where to stick his wads of cash but still...

I love how they eventually made up though - it just goes to show how great Sam and Daniel are in that they can overcome huge obstacles together, eventually.

Is Sam shouting 'Jack' a favourite theme? lol... it's ok - I wasn't criticising - just an observation as the 'aliens made us do it' - 'marriage of convenience' story had a similar premise, although this was way different what with Daniel realising that she needed more time to get over Jack.

Well done,

: )
Tere chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Wow! What angst! What sadness! What romance!

A great story! Congratulations!
Dana chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Great story - I love Sam/Daniel - but you need to get a copy of Elements of Style or some other grammar book and look up fine points like the difference between then and than, you're and your, affect and effect and who's and whose. That kind of little detail can be distracting and detract from the flow of the story when you get it wrong.
Tempest in Blue chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Well, it's a really good story, and liked it a lot. I especially loved the way chapter 3 ended with the gunshot, but not knowing who shot whom. That was awesome. (though i cant understand why Daniel didn't fire Ashly... but whatever) But...Janet? you had then name the baby Janet? I mean, Dr Frasier does rock, no doubt about that, but you do realize that that means that their kid is named Janet Jackson, right? o.O HA! lol
Meriem Clayton chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
All right! Good ending. I really enjoyed the whole thing. I hope you'll be writing another Sam and Daniel story soon,
Meriem Clayton chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Ah... I should have known it was too easy in the last installment. This is clever plotting. It's hard to believably break people up when they love each other as much as Sam and Daniel. Off to read the next one - can't wait to find out where this goes next!
nomoresassy chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Another great chapter. Thanks for putting them back together. I'm looking forward to your next story.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Aww that was such a lovely ending. Well done. *claps*.
kahless21 chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Great job. Although this chapter seems a bit short in its content. too many questions were answered with to few words. but great job non the less. Keep up the good work.
KatieMichelleBell chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
That was the best chapter!

Hope to see more in the future.

katie
kahless21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
How can sam be so cold hearted. First she breakes his heart by leaving him then she gets pregnant by him and doesn't only not tell him she lies to him so as not to let him know his son. Then when she finaly does she leaves him for two months with no garentee of when she is comming back or even if she is comming back. then the good brother in law has apparently recruted an old girlfriend of daniels to pose for the camera. And she's gonna take daniels son away again. Theres a very old saying it says "loyalty above all else except Honor." If a woman chose to do this to me there is nothing i wouldn't do to get back what i had lost.
nomoresassy chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
Another intense chapter. Thanks for making Sam pregnant. I must say I'm upset about Daniel's betrayal. I hope he was drugged? I don't like to see him so weak in that he couldn't wait for Sam to return. He was faithful to Shar'i for years. Sorry! I just had to vent. Please get Sam and Daniel back together as soon as possible. I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter. Please keep up the great writing.
Kira6 chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Wow. Interesting chapter. I really liked.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
You do know that Chapter 5 is infact chapter 4 don't you? Please remedy it soon, I need more Sam and Daniel!