Reviews for Reunion
Lukyirish12 chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
I am confused as to WHY you posted this all at ONCE?
PixiePain chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
I've only just gotten to Chapter 8, but so far another kick $$ story. I am gonna hit the sack now (it's 5 a.m.), but I will be sure to finish this one tomorrow. _
silvercloud chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Unbeleivably detailed. A must read. I just hope you have a lot of time on your hands! To put it bluntly, this is suck good material that it can't phisically be improved. Just capitalized on, by the author of course.
Good Job
tigerofthewind chapter 33 . 7/8/2001
Okay...*hangs head shamefacedly*I'll admit that I just kind of glanced over all of this because I saw that there were 33 chapters and that it was almost 11:30 at night, so I decided that I'll read them all tomorrow when I'm fully awake. What I saw so far looks great, though. You have a lot of talent, Quinctia; unlike me...Whoops, didn't mean to say that out loud. I guess I'll have to read the third installment to this tomorrow, too(urk! can't remember what it's called now!). Bye!

~tiger~
Skinchanger chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Dear God, that was intense! I read it in about three hours last night, and I was too mentally exhausted to review it until now. You know, you really have a talent for manipulating people's opinions. You made me really like Reeve in "Resurrection" even though he had never been a favorite character of mine. Whenever Reno first made a pass at Ray, I was really angry at her for giving in to him. By the end of "Reunion", I loved him, and I actually found myself wanting Ray to dump Reeve for Reno. That's probably mostly my fickle mind, but you do have talent. You're very cruel to your characters, though. You put poor Ray through all that, and then force her to MST fics? That's just evil...
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 13 . 5/27/2001
Reeve's just seems so possesive. Elena tried to shot down Reno, that is so funny. But I never imagined Reno as not being a Turk. Great chapter.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 12 . 5/27/2001
Now who is that talking to Cloud? Sephiroth? Very intriging *sp*, I can't wait to find out more. But Cloud really is a puppet *grabs some puppet strings and makes Cloud do a dance* see... puppet
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 11 . 5/27/2001
Eek... I was kinda leaning toward that conclusion about that kid but I wasn't sure. Great chapter though, that Lavana woman is... not my fav character _ Can't wait to see what happens with the fire
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 8 . 5/27/2001
Beat Aeris (hate is, Aerith!), whoa. Lia got pretty angry there for a moment, its so strange them all fighting. Can't wait to see what Shinra is up to. Cloud threw his sword away, go Cloud! That whole last paragraph really got to me. Very deep.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
*gapes* You turned my Cloud into a pervert! That better be that whole ill thing happening like what happened to Reeve's friend. I can't wait to read more about this child. I'm off to read the next chapter. Cloud... *shakes head sadly*
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 6 . 5/23/2001
Nice chapter, I feel so sorry for Reeve. Ish talking about their dad being dead when hes standing right outside the door, so sad. Those two better get back together soon. *smacks Cloud upside the head* That boy is so freakin dense, I swear.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 4 . 5/21/2001
Whoa... that was a really great chapter. Man, Reeve had got one screwed up past. Does the way Austin acted have some type of foreshadowing for future shadows, uh that makes no sense. I meant for future events. I can't believe he would really do that, seeing as he was described as half crazy. And Reeve can't leave, cause he can't. I'm off to read the next chapter.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 3 . 5/21/2001
Good chapter. Poor Ray *bops Reeve on the head* He should never have left. Now who is Anna? I'm sure that will all be explained later. Well I'm off to read the lext chapter.
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 2 . 5/20/2001
This is promising. I will review each and every chapter, just cause thats what I do _ This sounds good, poor Reno always getting his ass kicked. Reeve needs to come back and be with his kids. I would read more, but me be tired. Read more tomorrow... I miss Blane! *hugs Blane* Is he gonna be back? Ah well. Later.
Xi-feng chapter 33 . 4/27/2001
Ok, WHY hasn't anyone reviewed this? You've worked so hard and done such a great job - I'm getting mad that no-one's told you how absolutely fantastic this is. Oh well, at least I can be the first to review this. Wow, so much I dont know where to begin...Reno! Poor Reno - you killed him (sob)...but if it had to be done then this is a really nice way to do it. Oh, and you killed Lucrecia; that was really sad when she started crying for Sephiroth. In fact, I'd have to say that this is the saddest (but definitely one of the best) fics on the whole site. I've said it before and I'll say it again; YuffiexVincent - Yippee! So so so sweet, but Yuffie can be really spiteful at times can't she? Oh, and I don't know if anyone else's mentioned this - I was going to for Resurrection but forgot - I like the way you've slipped in names from Lord of the Rings, though I must admit; its hard to think of anyone else going by the name of Legolas - for me there's only one so your fic led to some pretty strange mental pictures let me tell you! (hmm...Legolas in FF7...that thought's going to haunt me for a long time) All in all, brilliant, keep 'em coming and I hope you get some more reviews for this (to anyone else reading this; shame on you if you read this fic and dont visit the little blue box!) but I guess I've rambled on long enough to make up for a few reviews!