Reviews for Midsummer
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
this is beautiful. its a shame its not finished.
Zaza chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is just SO lovely, and fun, and sweet and deep al at the same time.
yaoi-buddy-s2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Wow cant wait for the next chp. The clone thing was a little creepy hehe but cool! Is kakashi's sensei watching him? He seems like he is. D: But all in all twas awesome! 3 later ;O
TokugawaTea chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Adorable, seriously adorable. Sweet, kinda sad, too. Little hints of Kakashi's difficulty with understanding his own emotions really make this a good read. It's been awhile I've seen such a sweet, nicely rounded fic based on this timeframe of Kakashi's childhood, or lack thereof. Me thinks the fragility you showed was really nice and delicate!

Love!
Earthborne chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Wow, I loved the mood and theme for this! Very melancholy and yet endearing at the same time. It's been three years since you updated, but I was hoping if you can still send me Cathy Candano's poem, "The Most Beautiful Boy..."? It sounds very beautiful, and I'd like to read the poem that inspired this work of art.

P.S. You might know this already, but Yondaime's name is Namikaze Minato. Minato being his first name. And Uzumaki Kushina is his wife's name (guess it's obvious who their son is, huh? XD)
auteur-cache chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Oh man I'm glad I found this through DeviantART (oh and your art is beautiful). I do love how you've kept Kakashi so strict and so abiding to his father. Its sad but now that Iruka is the picture -squees- I love Iruka! And young!Iruka? well this fic had me smiling.

I do hope your still writing it!

-AC
morbiDreamscape chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I love the tone and flow of the story. It's both nostalgic and almost dreamy, so SUMMER-ish. *happy sigh* I also love the contrast between Kakashi's seriousness and Iruka's laughter... it's truly adorable how they interact. Although you haven't updated this story for at least two years, I will faintly hope that such sweetness will one day continue. *favs*
Renleek chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
That was SO cute! So sweet!

There aren't enough (in fact this is one of two I found) fics of Kakashi and Iruka meeting as children out there! And this was so well done!

Loved it!
eldestmiddle chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Eh... This is really touching. The poem is a nice touch too.

I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time. I hope you do anyway.
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
This is cool! Please continue!
Jewels chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Hey I love this story. It's so cute and I just love the way you write Kakashi and Iruka as kids. So you can't stop now you need to contine til kakashi and Iruka become best bubbs or something like that b/c it's so cute _
driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is VERY well writen. Sophisticated yet child-lke in a way. I like the way you managed to capture Kakashi's thoughts and behavior so well. Keep writing!
Animejo chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
An incredibly touching and poignant story.

Am praying you're just slow to update and haven't abandoned this.

Don't disappoint?

Please?
dragontwin99 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Very cute :)
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
This was a seriously adorable story. Right into my favorites section it goes!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »