Reviews for Learning To Love
xSakuraWings chapter 4 . 3/28/2011

it's a vert good story ! you should update and continue this ! D:
gemaima11 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Nice story.

just hoping you'd find time to continue it.
Darksakudragon chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Izzit going 2 take another year 2 finish this chapter?Cos...HURRY UP!Haha...lols..

I wanna noe wat happens nxt XP

Bsides..I never fancied SasuSaku..but I'm looking 4ward 2 it...GaaraSakura...mabye Lols...And..I dunno?I WOULD Gaara train Saku-chyan eh?

Hmph..hopes she gives them all hell (chuckles)...

Update soon plz!

-Inner Darksaku & darksakudragon

If..u cld help me...cld u..urm..try reading my stories?I need ideas..I'm hopeless ain't I?Lols...kaes..till next time!SHANNARO!Wanted 2 say that! XP
PureCherryBlossom chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
WHY DISCONTIUNE! (sniff sniff) Well (sniff) good job anyway
soar2survive chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
that was hilarious! please update soon! please don't give up on this great story!
Romancelover1321 chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Who knew Neji was a closet perv. Good job.
CrystalHeart27 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
hahahah! that was hilarious! who wouldve known neji would do something like that? please update soon! :P
Hao'sAnjul chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
it seems it HAS been a year, and a new chapter has yet to be seen.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
hehe... great story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
I read this 1/2 a year ago when I didn't have an account. You haven't updated yet... It's already been a year. I truely hope the other updates don't take a year...

I like how Sakura's dreams are like how her day will be except for the getting killed part! It kinda puts a twist in it to me. Please continue this and update soon cus it has been a year!
cherry-ice-blossom chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is a very good story! I just keep going back to it..Please Update soon, not to rush you but it would be very appreciated..I'm sucked in to this story!
quivering quill chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
please update again! it's getting so very interesting! and are you really planing on matching making all four of them (sakura, sasuke, gaara, and neji)? please do! that would be so great! ;)
shadow-inu14 chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
that was great please update soon!