Reviews for Shed Feathers
Ronin201 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The biggest thing that stood out for me was your ability to do an Ace Combat story that felt very novel-like and was able to do well without any flying scenes. The characters, especially Chopper, were done in a way that was true to their personalities.
Mathiasosx chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
How the hell did I miss this. AC Awesomeness while being realistic, unique and having my fave paring as well.
ReynardFox chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This was ifantastic/i. Not only was it well-written, everybody seemed well-characterised, too! Great stuff, and I hope you write more for Ace Combat 5. :D
Knightmare Frame Razgriz chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
*Sniffle* that was beautiful, man. Really heartfelt. Try another AC5 fic, there's not too many around these days. On a mostly unrelated note, big fan of CG Megiddo. Anywho, carry on!
Cloner4000 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
yea...seriously why DID they sell the bun at 12 and hotdog at 8? Anyway...a great short stories around the character and jump stright to the important part, the will is very moving I must say and exactly what Chopper would have said
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
wow! that was the moment!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
god!
hitori.no.boku chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
One of 'the' most touching pieces I have ever read. Genius and a work of art. Well done.
Razgriz Blaze chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Okay, don't mind the name, it's my usual screen name. Now...for the review. A very well depicted expression at chopper, catching his likeness and emotion towards his squadmates and giving a convincing story to follow. Although there are some personal views I can't agree with, they are minor and have nothing to do with how good the story actually is. I also like the Van Halen "Dreams" Reference. (Did you know that it was written for the blue angels who -ironically- are a show squadron who specialize in fly-bys) I also like the approach towards the Blaze-Nagase ending, a pretty convincing ending to this. One of the better fan fictions for Ace Combat so far.

Personal Score: 9/10

Pat yourself on the back...you deserve it!
flyingdoomperson chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
this is one of the best fics i have ever read period and i am totally in awe of your writing ability
Wyvern Blade chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Really well written. Shame it had to end, right? Make it a little longer and it will be one of the best i've read. Well done.
TOBC Crazy chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
nice very nice this story.. i even shook a few times while reading :)
Obsidian Fourteen chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Wow...this is just...wow. Very well written. I haven't had the pleasure of playing Ace Combat 5, but I get a feel for the way all these characters would interact with each other. Now, time for me to go get that game...
razgriz chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
this is a good one! i luv it! pls update!)
jinyuy chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
aw, so cute. you know, from the game, i could never tell if nagase had a thing for bartlett or blaze, even though bartlett's a lot older. he's probably just more like a mentor figure to her though. anyways, the chapter was pretty cool. the whole story was cool. Thanks for a good read.