Reviews for Tried and Tested
Storyman09 chapter 4 . 6/15
I think this is going on my favorites list. I enjoyed it a good deal.
makasaya chapter 2 . 1/14
I love it
makarina chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
this was pure awesomeness , you made me cry laugh confused happy giddy , I don't know? this was just amazing , so thank you
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I was 1 years old when u made this book...
(O0O)
Stormheart chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...(x 1000000...)

...LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!
Stormheart chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Robin's speech brought me to tears... Well, actually it was only the end. The rest he seemed like a depressed stalker...XD
Stormheart chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
That was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! (probably NOT te word that would first commto your mind but... yeah)
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I can just IMAGINE what someone might think if they were eavesdropping (not looking, just listening last part of the conversation) on the two birds... XD XP
DeathAngelRn chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Oh my goodness! THIS is how a Rob/Rae fic should be written! Dialogue that fits their personalities and so much poignant emotion... *sighs happily*

I'm not usually a fan of epilogues (because let's face it, most of them are awkward and actually take away from the story) but I am very pleased with this one. It's so refreshing to see someone who doesn't make their whole lives and reality completely change after a confession like that (therefore ruining any prior success at avoiding an OOC nightmare)!

Ah, I'm rambling but THANK YOU! You are a writer who lends credibility to my OTP!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I started crying at chapter 3 so bad :'( it was sad but in the end I was also crying but it was tears of joy!:') I have to say one of the best detailed stories I've read about Robin and Raven
Whitlam chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Oh. Oh man. The epilogue. Its not sad. Its so goddamn happy.
Why are you making me cry.
I have resigned myself to reading all of your titans stuff.
This story is top and it was (I think) your earliest TT one here. If you e somehow improved, damn dude.
Mufasa09 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This story is incredible. The chapter were long, but I didn't mind because I like long chapters. The chemistry and intensity between Raven and Robin is amazing.
anne chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
chap 3 was very emotional. this fic is so good. thank you for the read.
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
I love the details and how in depth their relationship goes. It has always been there, a language of their own that needs no words. But moist of all, i love the way you see them and describe them and your writing style is perfect. I so wish i could write like you do. I hope someday you get this and i really hope someday you come back. But must of all i really hope your life is full of triumphs and blessings.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of beautiful imagination and a great way to take us into it.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014