Reviews for Tried and Tested
I started crying at chapter 3 so bad :'( it was sad but in the end I was also crying but it was tears of joy!:') I have to say one of the best detailed stories I've read about Robin and Raven
Whitlam chapter 4 . 7/3
Oh. Oh man. The epilogue. Its not sad. Its so goddamn happy.
Why are you making me cry.
I have resigned myself to reading all of your titans stuff.
This story is top and it was (I think) your earliest TT one here. If you e somehow improved, damn dude.
Mufasa09 chapter 4 . 5/27
This story is incredible. The chapter were long, but I didn't mind because I like long chapters. The chemistry and intensity between Raven and Robin is amazing.
anne chapter 4 . 5/13
chap 3 was very emotional. this fic is so good. thank you for the read.
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 1/12
I love the details and how in depth their relationship goes. It has always been there, a language of their own that needs no words. But moist of all, i love the way you see them and describe them and your writing style is perfect. I so wish i could write like you do. I hope someday you get this and i really hope someday you come back. But must of all i really hope your life is full of triumphs and blessings.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of beautiful imagination and a great way to take us into it.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Short and sweet. Very cuteee 3
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
interesting i think they are way OOC but meh
personally i like the moments style relationship better the understanding the patience and the seeming gravity
but this is good too especially for our earliest attempt at writing on this site
Pobre chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Old bit gold
piggydoodler chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
how can you not love this! I could call EmaniaHilel one of the best writers ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
wow. just wow. that was intense. and it's just 3 chapters... you're an awesome writer, you know that?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
its probably just me but i think robin is actin just a bit OOC here.. but i kind of like badboys though "
erisol chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
erisol chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I hope you write more fanfictions like these. The character development is perfect. Hope you see this.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Short but one of the best writing Teen Titans fanfictions I've read.
xxgrrl chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
First of all, I just wanted to say that you have quite the flair for writing! The way you just seem to let the words flow from your ideas are very captivating and have my eyes running from one word to the next with full my attention. When I first clicked on this story I had no idea I would stumble upon such a unique gem in all of Teen Titans fanfiction I have ever read. Your flow is casual but inviting and there was never a dull moment for me. I think that you captivated Raven and Robin's personalities so well and in so much detail that it seemed very believable- like it could have really happened. I liked some of the songs you incorporated and did not find it corny at all unlike other fics that I've read. I admit it only took me 'till the end of chapter one before this story quickly made it into my favorites.

Out of all the chapters I would have to say I loved the 3rd one, mostly because it was incredibly intense and brutal- in a good way. The way you kept spinning those web of words around and keeping my on my toes with anticipation was what really did me in. I absolutely loved how you made Robin so intense and honest like that, it was a complete surprise to me.

So thank you for sharing this story online! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and will read more of your works sometime :