Reviews for Tried and Tested
I didn’t realize I was crying until the tears hit my pillowcase.

Wonderful story!
Natashahinchcliffe chapter 1 . 3/12
Fab storyline
jbug2000 chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
So beautiful and extremely well written. They were in character and the way you explained how things subtly changed was perfect. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. :)
Gbuggie chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Cracking up cuz the songs u chose were ones I listened to on repeat in my slight emo phase
Storyman09 chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
I think this is going on my favorites list. I enjoyed it a good deal.
makasaya chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
I love it
makarina chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
this was pure awesomeness , you made me cry laugh confused happy giddy , I don't know? this was just amazing , so thank you
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I was 1 years old when u made this book...
(O0O)
Stormheart chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...(x 1000000...)

...LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!
Stormheart chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Robin's speech brought me to tears... Well, actually it was only the end. The rest he seemed like a depressed stalker...XD
Stormheart chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
That was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! (probably NOT te word that would first commto your mind but... yeah)
Stormheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I can just IMAGINE what someone might think if they were eavesdropping (not looking, just listening last part of the conversation) on the two birds... XD XP
DeathAngelRn chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Oh my goodness! THIS is how a Rob/Rae fic should be written! Dialogue that fits their personalities and so much poignant emotion... *sighs happily*

I'm not usually a fan of epilogues (because let's face it, most of them are awkward and actually take away from the story) but I am very pleased with this one. It's so refreshing to see someone who doesn't make their whole lives and reality completely change after a confession like that (therefore ruining any prior success at avoiding an OOC nightmare)!

Ah, I'm rambling but THANK YOU! You are a writer who lends credibility to my OTP!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I started crying at chapter 3 so bad :'( it was sad but in the end I was also crying but it was tears of joy!:') I have to say one of the best detailed stories I've read about Robin and Raven
Whitlam chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Oh. Oh man. The epilogue. Its not sad. Its so goddamn happy.
Why are you making me cry.
I have resigned myself to reading all of your titans stuff.
This story is top and it was (I think) your earliest TT one here. If you e somehow improved, damn dude.