Reviews for When All's Fair
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
(wondering why VampireGameLuver is reading Vampire Game when it also goes around flaming PheliosxDuzell fics)

(Random Person: Wolf, how many times do I need to explain this to you? The. Pairing. Is. NOT. Canon!)

(Is so.)

"Phelios smiles, too brightly and far too kindly. And speaks the spell of La Gamme." That line in particular was favorable. An elegant little piece. (gives author a taco. Wanders off)
VampireGameLuver chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i ask u where some people get there ideas

yea i know VG

but what i mean is where in this world thier mind do they get these ideas!
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow. That's impressive. I really rather like this piece. Of the things I've read of yours so far, this is definitely my favorite. It's a great couple, and you write them well.
quidditchbitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I love you. Marry me.
Azarashi no Ai chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
_ good little oneshot, it shows the feelings of the characters very well
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like this. It builds well on the "I want you to be mine" line, and I like the way Duzell can't stand to have Phelios as a pet, so he sacrifices his pride - and then, La Gamme.
a thousand winds chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is /fantastic/. It sums up Duzell's feelings towards Phelios perfectly - from "I want you to be mine" which has never really made sense to me in the context and Duzell's realisation that he'll take what he can get of Phelios's fire. And then - La Gamme. Perfect.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Awesome, awesome ficlet!

Very seriously.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was good!
Rinoki Rio chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow that was beautifully written in MY opinion -

But it was so sad.

Poor Duzell. He would want nothing more ne?

Well done -