Reviews for Prince Yuki
pambihira chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
aaand i will never know what will happen next T_T
I enjoyed reading it though I just wished the last chapter ended in Yuki's favor.
pambihira chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I know I'm setting myself up for a cliff hanging heart break here since there is no 'completed' sign but this is too cute and good to pass up so I'm going to continue on reading 3
www chapter 25 . 8/12/2012
WHAT THE FUCK?! UR GONNA BE SHITTING ME! ARRRRGGGGG!
MangoAnime64 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I have always hated Tohru, and now this story really puts the icing on the freaking cake. She has Kyou, why can't she be happy? What does she want them both for herself! Well sometimes you have to let it go, especially if it has to deal with Yuki! WTF! Hanajima is finally happy and here comes Tohru feeling jealous, bull crap. Kyou already has issues with being the cat and no one wanting him...now I'm mad because of a good story, turning for the worst (if tohru gets yuki) *sigh* -.-
DiamondRainbows chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
My heart is breaking. Hurry and update before my heart will be shattered forever.
Kiba chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
! I WANTED HANAXYUKI TTTT-TTTT
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 25 . 12/14/2010
YAY happy endingish thing. if it is not finished please write more. I love the hana hatori pairing in this. Yuki in this is not her type
pandas'n'kisses chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
THe ending was too cute
LadyRicoofQueenscove chapter 25 . 11/17/2010
Well even though u last updated this story about 2 or 3 years ago, it still deserves a review though I may never kno how this story end *sobcry*! I love the way you wrote this story though there were a couple of spelling mistakes through out. I felt bad for saki and kyo.. I love Tohru but she was just ugh..,,in this chapter u know? I honestly think that saki and yuki make a very beautiful couple and I wish could see how this ends but that's probably very unlikely..so I congratulate you for writing this wonderful story, even though you may never finish it. I do hope I can read mor saki and yuki fics in the future. (-$
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
I really loved this story! Ahhh im so confused now on who i want hanajima to end up with! She's so perfect for Yuki and Hatori! Please update soon
Kira Killed My Mom chapter 25 . 4/27/2010
please..please! update this story i want to know how it ends. PLESE!
Sleeplesslight chapter 24 . 4/15/2010
Wow, it's a long time ago since i first read this and seeing the last update i'm guessing i'll never know how this fic will end, :-( how sad. First i want to say that i really love this story and i find it very well-written. There were seriously parts that pulled my heartstrings, but the light humor was also very nice. I could just imagine it happening( more like wish it would!) hmm, what next? Oh i love the interaction between yuki and saki. It's cute. I really luv them together...for some odd reason i want to punch tohru so badly o.o. Poor kyo and poor saki. I really hope some unknown force will give you the urge to continue this story, because i won't accept it to end like this! Dx seriously, making someone cry at this time is not cool! ( though that's more my fault for reading till 5 in the morning) I guess i'm done for now. Sorry for the ranting. Blame the coffee and lack of sleep.
Eunnie chapter 25 . 6/24/2009
o.o but what about Yuki! And Kyou... T_T Continue~
LadyEtelka chapter 25 . 6/23/2008
oh poor Hana-chan, poor kyou-kun... what a mess.

well Tohru, are you going to clean this up?
eatmyinsomnia chapter 25 . 6/11/2008
gasp was this the ending please say no i wanna see yuki aand saki together