Reviews for The Dreams We Shared
ViktorMayrin chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Aaw.

Absolutely adorable. _

If it pleases you, I'd say continue writing on this.
J chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Great Chapter
PJ chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Great Chapter
LesPaul12 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
okay! i love this! update!

ben
rinoakes chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
! very, VERY CUTE FLASHBACKS! pllease update! :)
rinoakes chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
hm flashbacks...
juliagulia1017 chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
aahh~! your story has made me so happy~! *swoons*... i also like how you created an atmosphere where hinata and hanabi share a strong sisterly bond... keep those chapters rolling~!
ezri-chan chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
i like your story and the way you write is really nice. demo sa, the last part of chapter 2 kinda threw me off coz' i thought that it would end with naruto telling jiraiya something about it since he was the one who started telling the story at chapter 2. not that i'm complaining, it just kind of confused me. XD but do continue, like i said before, i really like the way you write.
Dood1000 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Pretty good. Update soon okay?
davis4ever chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I love ur naruto fics. I cant wait till the next chapter comes up.
Sourdough Jack chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Nice you updated. It was a great read. Parts I liked were Naruto being a bit ..reserved? at first while hanging out with Chouji and the other fellas. You have Naruto's characterization down pretty good with him being still focused on Sasuke. (Even though I think that makes him a gaywad) Im not sure what Naruto means when he says hes tired of being backstabbed? It made me go NANI? Don't you technically have to have someone like you first before they backstab you? I mean no one his age has backstabbed him yet right? So the adults? Its not a criticism its just something I wanted to get off my chest. I also feel like Hanabi. You cant leave it at that! damn it! Tomorrow? Yea right more like a few months but ill still be here to read your great story.
AnimeManga lubber chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
*Sigh* You updated! YAY!
animefreak-shinobi chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
i love how both hinata and naruto are thinking about the same events simultaneously, it creates an interesting point of view. Great story, i really can't wait for another update!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Very nice, I especially like how the Jounin were chasing Naruto. I can't wait to see Hanabi's questions answered. Will you be changing the team arangements at all?
Jays Arravan chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
This is a very good chapter.

I liked the dialogue very well. The part on the monument was both cute and inspiring. I also found the busing and the pillow fight very amusing.

Please continue soon.