Reviews for Curse of the Reapers
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 10/27/2022
Buddy, why is this a fanfiction? I want to read this as an original work! So intriguing!
ironhair chapter 28 . 10/12/2020
Oh no. Does Harry join the cult now that he has no connections left (as per him).
Please do post the remaining chapters you have. I know this is your baby, but these are works of art. Share them with your loyal readers :)
ironhair chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
Erich laptop was it? A mac or Windows?
If Windows, you can recover your data 50% unless it was a laptop hard disk death
ironhair chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
Was hoping snape to be rescued, but in this AU makes sense what happened.
ironhair chapter 22 . 10/11/2020
Your writing is brilliant and plot extremely engaging. The lily arc confused me though. Especially the brothel part. She was a witch. She could have transformed the clothes borrowed into something more her usual stuff.
If the reapers were there for Sirius's rebels, they would have waited, but that could be explained away as coincidence. Why they would burn a brothel / working business seems a bit much, but I guess anything can be done to muggles.
Feel sad about the semi permanent curse on lily.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Reading
Black Cat chapter 28 . 2/24/2018
Wow, just wow.
No, not just wow. That was so incredible! I didn't think I would like a Harry Potter fan fiction, but you did it so well. I felt like I was reading something from J.K. Rowling. It was so different, but everyone stayed fundamentally the same. Some parts were sad, dark, yet funny at times as well. I actually enjoy seeing Riddle succeed in life. It's a nice change.
It's funny reading this now that Cursed Child came out because Harry and Drago are like Albus and Scorpius. The feelings of the stories are also so similar. To be honest, I really love their friendship.
Alas, another unfinished story, but it leaves me with another corny feeling that the journey was worth it.
I hope you feel better soon.
EssayOfThoughts chapter 28 . 9/2/2017
I just binge read this entire fic and GODDAMN. Please tell me you're going to be continuing this fic, it's incredible - I love the worldbuilding details, how you're continuing canon's themes on racism and bigotry, Hermione's complex thoughts about the structure of everything, the little history excerpts at the start of the Chapters. This is wonderful.
Odumilcar chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
amazing fic
Lavender chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
I must say, it's a pity this fic is, apparently, discontinued. Your universe works greatly with canon characters, and it's actually the first AU I truly like, being so different from canon. An outstanding job, imho. Thank you for the chapters you've gifted us with.
Sulphur chapter 28 . 7/6/2014
This story remains the best fanfiction I've ever read. Your writing is really vivid and amazing, and you're great at world building too. I got a such hopeless and oppressive feeling while reading this story, and it really makes the characters' struggles that much more compelling.
Blackravens5 chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
I take it you're not going to update anytime soon? at all? Well that is disappointing.
ryomoles chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
Lovely story. Love the original characters. Hope you will not abandon it!
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'd love to see an update for Christmas, hint hint nudge nudge
spacecavy chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Wow, you followed MY story?! Two chapters into one of your fics and all I can think is, "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"