Reviews for Curse of the Reapers
EssayOfThoughts chapter 28 . 9/2/2017
I just binge read this entire fic and GODDAMN. Please tell me you're going to be continuing this fic, it's incredible - I love the worldbuilding details, how you're continuing canon's themes on racism and bigotry, Hermione's complex thoughts about the structure of everything, the little history excerpts at the start of the Chapters. This is wonderful.
Kwetwz chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
amazing fic
Lavender chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
I must say, it's a pity this fic is, apparently, discontinued. Your universe works greatly with canon characters, and it's actually the first AU I truly like, being so different from canon. An outstanding job, imho. Thank you for the chapters you've gifted us with.
Sulphur chapter 28 . 7/6/2014
This story remains the best fanfiction I've ever read. Your writing is really vivid and amazing, and you're great at world building too. I got a such hopeless and oppressive feeling while reading this story, and it really makes the characters' struggles that much more compelling.
Blackravens5 chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
I take it you're not going to update anytime soon? at all? Well that is disappointing.
ryomoles chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
Lovely story. Love the original characters. Hope you will not abandon it!
Sammi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'd love to see an update for Christmas, hint hint nudge nudge
spacecavy chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Wow, you followed MY story?! Two chapters into one of your fics and all I can think is, "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"
scarletalphabet chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Just found this story by accident and I'm so glad I did. The concept is great and the execution is even better. I know life can get in the way a lot but I'm looking forward to more when you have it. :)
kail420 chapter 28 . 5/10/2013
great
candice chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
Ahhh Great chapter! Cant wait to see what happens next. Dont leave us in the dark for too long eh! Thanks for the update :)
evelsaint93 chapter 28 . 4/30/2013
Poor Harry. Is this the edge that will push him towards anartica? Or riddle?!
Inikus chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
The Pride Before ... the Fall? (the prejudice? lol) Great to see you posting again! It's funny, although James and Lily have a 'right' to Harry as their son, and to let him stay 'in the system' would condone the terrible act of stealing him in the first place, it's not such a cut-and-dried situation as it would at first appear, or as I thought it would be at the beginning of the story. I really hope the reunion comes at a point where Harry can feel the appropriate amount of joy at seeing them again! I think in the next chapters his win(s?) will draw unwanted attention from up high. Can't wait to read on!
Ja Reedus chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
It was a pleasant surprise to see this in my inbox. I'm gonna have to probably read over everything again a refreher lol. But this is such an interesting storyline you have here.
So glad you're gonna update regularly!
Silva1234 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Please update soon! I love this story and sincerely hope that you plan to continue it! :) Hope to see an update?! :D