Reviews for Curse of the Reapers
Manawydan chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
Lovely chapter. I like the scene with Albus learning about the prophecy, looks like they're finally making progress figuring this whole thing out.
The Harry/Isobel scenes were a tantalizing teaser. I hope you update soon, I want to see where this "train wreck" is going.
Tmctflyboy chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
well albus finally gets the information he needs, but at the cost of remus ever helping him out again. glad to know you are back to writing. update soon
Polaris Black chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
Brilliant Chapter! I am incredibly curious about the mystery and circumstances surrounding Slytherin's survival. Will we be finding out at any point in the story?
Really looking forward to the next one!
1 Reapers Fan chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
excellent! Oh Dumbledore you scoundrel, always putting the greater good before your friends :D Looks like Nyt is going to have to get bitten... Poor old George too, I don't see how Fred will ever be free :( and when's Harry going to find out that his sister is dead? I imagine that just as Harry's about to get the apprenticeship he 'dies' too and ends up kind of resenting his family... we shall see though!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
I'm glad to see a posting from you and the will to continue the story despite the difficulties you may face with real life. I liked the chapter though I do wonder at the specifics of Harry, Draco and Lisa's adventure. I hope you keep up the good work and hopefully I'll get to read a chapter soon!
Rosa
Lord Toewart chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my gosh. This is amazing, and I'm only on the first chapter!
I was almost crying at the end. Very good emotional responses. Very realistic. Poor Potters. :(
This looks really interesting. Very plotty. I'm excited. :)
OS:LToTNaMAHoT
anonjune chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I wish you'd update this fic!
Inikus chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Wow what amazing storytelling skills you have! I have to say this is the best-paced, most entertaining story I've read from the whole fandom (and beyond...) and you still manage to get character development into the mix. I am so incredibly jealous, but that is a little overshadowed by just enjoying reading your story. I'm a slow reader so I haven't got much done over the past couple of weeks while reading this in my spare time.

I'm happy to read some non Ron-bashing stuff (that poor guy isn't perfect but who is?). Good luck with the rest of the reunion; I think you've got the balance just right so far despite it being such a tricky subject.

I see you've been writing 'Curse of the Reapers' over six years. How far through it are you; for example do you know how many chapters have you've got left? I am curious to know how you find time to write and how much you think about writing every day - just a little question I like to ask fanfic authors whose stories I've enjoyed (call me nosy)
VivienneLaFaye chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
Hello,

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading this fanfic. It's an AU, but you managed to keep certain elements from the cannan world that I really like. The biggest problem that I usually have with fanfics is that they’re either not very well written, or that the authors changed the characters so much that they may as well be original characters. I really don’t like Harry to be super smart to the point of genius, or so cold and distant that he is almost incapable of love, or so weak and pathetic and innocent and pure that he’s utterly intolerable. Your Harry is caring, if not a bit power-hungry. Well, he appears so to me. Hermione is slightly different. She’s not this angry in cannon, but I think it adds depth to her character. The Ron in this story is not as clueless, and Draco is not so condescending as he appears in the books. So what I’m saying is that I like how the characters are slightly different, but still retain many of their cannon traits. For example: Dumbledore is still manipulative and Tom Riddle is still the evil man that he is in cannon.

I love your plot and this new world you’ve created. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
happybunny688 chapter 24 . 12/14/2011
LOVE this story, hope u continue soon!
jeff chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hey i have no idea whats going on, but you should finish by any other name. that dragon ball z fanfiction is amazing
WriterDM chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
Amazing Fanfic, just finished reading all the chapters, you created an awesome world, that reminds me a lot of V for Vendetta, when it comes to dark political content... and rebels, everything is really great.

Waiting for the next chapters...
Tmctflyboy chapter 24 . 11/9/2011
WOW...just WOW. this story is so amazing. you have been able to make a world and society that actually makes sense with characters that feel real and make you care about what is happening around them. really looking forward to reading the next chapter and hope its soon
Lord Rick IV chapter 24 . 11/2/2011
Yay! New chapters! They were amazing. I'm really glad you decided to work on this again. Keep at it!
Polaris Black chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Wow

I honestly cant explain how much I love this story so far. I've read a lot of fics that have involved creating an entirely different universe than that of Rowling, as in complete and complex society, character and environment changes, and yours is currently my favorite. AND your writing is excellent. I really like your Ron and Hermione dynamic. Its no longer an insensitive idiot quarrelling with an uptight encyclopaedia, but something that seems like its going to really develop in a very interesting way.

Anyway, enough boot licking, on with the reading.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »