Reviews for Curse of the Reapers
Fate's Destroyer chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
Great story you have going so far! Entirely different than what you usually find in story plots.
Sulphur chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
That first new chapter was enough to get me hooked again. It's very nice to see this story being continued.
DigiEmissary chapter 23 . 10/7/2011
I never thought I'd see an update to this story. I look forward to more!
Charmed Quark chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
I had to reread the story...so glad you updated.
rosablancax3 chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
I literally just freaked out when I got an email saying you updated *squeals*! I was expecting something of this nature when harry and co decided to go were-watching lol. I can't wait to see harry's reaction to his sister's "death", actually I'm surprised he hasn't been notified to be honest...I need to reread this story again lol.

Well until next week,

Rosa
Lord Rick IV chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
I just finished rereading this and I can't help but wonder, "Is there another chapter coming down the pike soon?" I certainly hope so. Keep it up!
Lord Patience chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
Fun fun fun. Peace like a flower under the window. Slightly covered by shadow. Cool. Damp. It's nectar. Squander my lion! It shall harp under an African Sun, that being also a Chinese sun, but closer?
SiriuslylvnSirius25 chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update! I love this story so much. It is incredibly unique and so well written! I originally started reading it on mugglenet, but then checked here to see if it has been updated more here. Unfortunately it hasn't. Anyway, I love this story sooo much, and would be forever grateful if you updated ]
Sulphur chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
This is easily the best fanfiction I've ever read. It's a shame it has so few followers.
roxiie chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
i loved your story it is truly amazing. I havent read something like this in a while. Please do continue.
whatever chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
Honestly, the only true thing that this fic has in common with Harry Potter is the names of the characters. With a few changes here and there, this could easily stand as an original fic rather than fanfic.
bill560682 chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
now i think since the empire do not need or use ships a smart thing would be for there to be a base on an island or even several islands. to were this base or bases are the true headquarters of the rebals an people like dumbledore are just the public face of the group. the real bosses have stayed on thier islands hidden for the last 1,0 years. an if this island and or islands went missing a 1,0 years ago who would still be looking for it, they would just think those who had claimed to find this island were only lost an mistook it for a different island. an the few outsiders who know of the true leaders are sworne to unbreakable vows on thier life, soul and magic.
bill560682 chapter 22 . 2/11/2009
now have you figured out yet how you plan on having james and lily claim these kids? seeing as the empire will have no records of them ever. you planning on moving them to china and claiming then to be homeschooled which i dout the empire allowes or claiming they are younger then they really are at least in harry's case. you going to claim harry to just have turned 11 over the summer instead of 13? you can not just leave him at the same school he has been at all along an just claim him to be younger since i would be rather sure the teachers would see past his glamor charms to change his looks.

of course first you have to have to hard job of deprogramming these children since they have had several years under the empires thumb. trained to be perfect little model citizens. the group home they were in it's number one job would most likely be programming these children to be model citizens so they can say see look at what a good thing we are doing for these poor children. i dout you will easily get these children namely harry to up an leave his life to go play rebel in the jungles some place. an yes harry would want parents very baddly but he has also had 7 years of goverment programming.

now if you are thinking about having harry, draco and lisa save the werewolves from the hunt that would make no sence since none of them KNOW a werewolf the only thing they have to go on is what the goverment says about them and that is that they are a pubic menace also they are insane and that killing them is a good thing. remember harry has spent 6 years constantly studying to get into this school and over a year at this school. so in his mind what the goverment says IS right.
bill560682 chapter 19 . 2/11/2009
so where is the real difference between the current rules and the new goverment the rebels want? they may go from having goveners to ministers and third tiers to a ruling council to oversee the goverments but in the end where is the real difference? bigots will still be bigots and people rich enought to buy thier own ideas of justice will do so. under current rule pure magical power calls the shots, under the new rule money will do so. the problem is the two tend to go hand in hand those with power end up rich so nothing will really change for the common people but the names of the rulers. at least under the current system a common born has the chance to be a ruler.

staying off the map is what makes writting fun and interesting. if you already know every line of the stroy before hand then it becomes boring.
bill560682 chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
ah so you are having the fun of letting the characters write thier own story that can be so much fun since then not even you end up knowing where the story is going an just have to try and force the train to at least stay somewhat on the track you picked for the story.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »