Reviews for Curse of the Reapers
bill560682 chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
darn an i was so hoping draco would get booted down to class 2.
bill560682 chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
i think fred became the new body for the reaper.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
a tradition older then minnie? you must be kidding, the only tradition older then her is the making of fire.

now i do like the fact riddle put draco in his place by telling him his father was a nothing who was not even worth knowing his name. veto to draco that was great.

as far as riddle being voldimort, well i think he may be looking to over throw the king to get the job for himself. now is he part of dumbledore group or does he have his own little private army we will have to wait and see.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
now i would have loved to see malfoy get his better then you wand snapped. since daddy did tell him to leave it at home an draco being the know it all just had to not listen.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
you know this king should be really proud of himself, he has held the title of hide and seek world champion for the last 1,0 years running. fate keeps sending people to play against him an he keeps winning an that is not an easy thing to do.
e1wasf chapter 22 . 10/13/2008
Perfect! This is everything I enjoy in an AU fic. This fic has turned out to be one of the best reads I've had in a while. It was well worth the hour I spent sifting through all the crap in ffnet to come across this gem.

Your ideas are original (no cliches) and your writing skills are top notch. The plot is plausible and well planned out. However, the POV changes are quite annoying. Try to keep it more Harry-centric. The romance is painfully cliched and well a bit ... girly. Bart/Melinda and James/Lily is acceptable (it's really a default). But was it necessary to pair up everyone else? The Remus/Tonks is quite obvious and I'm guessing you are planning to pair Sirius with Pia? Just don't make it sound like a cheesy fairy tale where you keep all the good guys in your fic romantically attached by the end of your story.

Btw ... do you plan to explain Snape's loyalty to Dumbledore?

Oh yeah ... Potters/daughter union was a bit awkward. I was expecting something more tearful and mushy after an anxious 21 chapter wait. Try "Stranger in an Unholy Land" by Jono for a classic, well-written reunion.

All criticisms aside, this fic is perfection. You definitely deserve a hell lot more reviews for your work. Keep up the good work. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update. As of now, consider me a faithful fan of your writings.

CHEERS

e1
Stickman-sam chapter 22 . 10/11/2008
O a werewolf hunt, hope Remus or Tonks don't get hunted down.

And Isobel sounded like a spoiled brat when she 'attacked' her parents. But it's ok :)

Keep up the good work :)
luke chapter 22 . 9/15/2008
whoow nice story , keep up the good work .

nice and refresching . looking out for the next chapter
FuNnYcIdE chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
I am alwasy so excited when hou update! Your story is incredible!
Rebel Goddess chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
I like the way Isobel is still conflicted even when presented with her parents, varying between absolute desire for love and fear of them. I doubt Harry could be entertained by any hunt of the sort. Great chapter. More please.
Voakands chapter 22 . 8/15/2008
Lovely, lovely universe. I agree with Dumbledore: I enjoy High Fantasy and the many little quibbles I have are over background bits (James, Sirius commanders, other senior people) sort of thing.

I don't have much to say right now, except that you best complete this unique story for the well-being of your fans.
leleleprechaun chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
I missed this story - I'd all but forgotten about it!

You really must update more often! It's too good to go without for ages again (
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
IT'S ALIVE!

I'm absolutely, positively, amazed. You've returned! You've UPDATED! Amazing...

Okay, enough with the sarcasm. Great chapter-I can't believe that J&L finally saw I. Hopefully, they'll see H. before school brainwashes him too much, yeah? Keep up the good work, and update soon!
pstibbons chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
Thought this fic was long dead... delighted to have been wrong!
Unwritten Dreams chapter 22 . 8/13/2008
Another fantastically written chapter! this is one of the few stories i wait on the edge of my seat for an update for! i love the original plotline and the constant twists you throw in to keep the story entertaining! keep up the awesome work! im looking forward to the next chapter
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »