Reviews for Evanescence of Life
Guest chapter 47 . 7/3/2012
Intriguing read. I know it's been several years since you updated this story but it would be interesting to see the sequel that you envisioned.

Thank you for making me smile.

HPCullen
Ms Llewellyn chapter 47 . 7/30/2011
so...this sequel, you gonna post it anytime soon?
NoxSomnium chapter 47 . 2/10/2011
Well I for one definitely need more of this fun story! I like the Welsh influences and everything etc... I also really want to be there when Ella finds out that the other Dafydd women think Snape is a substandard guardian choice (and why). Also, Shelly is adorable. :) Therefore and consequently, please write more? I figure your life has changed a lot since this story finished (it almost has to in six years) but there are still people ready and waiting for the sequel if you are able to do so. Just so you know!
mworth1019 chapter 47 . 2/5/2010
nice, please it has been 4 years... are you really going to write a sequel?
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great story, are you still planning on making a sequel? Looking forward to it if you still are!

-Mystical Panther

P.S

You should have way more reviews then this!

-MP
leafstone chapter 47 . 5/9/2009
Hi i loved it can't wait for the sequel hope you post it soon.
etherian chapter 47 . 10/3/2008
I really enjoyed this. I do wish there had been more interraction between Snape and Ella, but we can't have everything, can we?
HRHFelineQueen chapter 47 . 4/22/2007
this was such a good story this was really good i loved it so much please please please write the sequel soon

i love Ella she is amazing

thankyou so much

Liz
EriksKitty chapter 47 . 11/22/2006
*pouts* No more story. *sniffs*

I loved this story. It was well written, and the characters developed in a realistic manner. I love how Ravenclaw House is set up.

There were some errors, grammatical and otherwise. I can't quite recall what they were from other chappies, other than vaguely recalling missing quotation marks and such. Oh, and is it Eagle's Nest or Crow's Nest? Either would work: it's the top of the tower of the house represented by the eagle, but a Crow's Nest is the top most part of a ship where the lookout is stationed. One more little nitpicky: isn't the Room of Requirement on the 5th floor?

Will Hermione figure out who Ella is? And will we be seeing her (Mione's) aunt again (particularly, will Snape be seeing her aunt again? *grin*) They seemed to have hit it off. Will Vivianne be staying with Ella or the Daffyds over the summer? How do you pronounce all these Welsh names?

I can't wait for your "Book 2". Will you write for each of Ella's years at Hogwarts, or just until Voldie is dust and then cap an epilogue on it all?

Happy Writing!

Kitty -.-

LLAP \\/_
Moghedien17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Incredible story! I stayed up late to finish it. I can't wait for the sequel.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 47 . 8/2/2006
Lovely.

Thank you for posting your story. It successfully combined standard HP plot devices in an effective and reasonable way - which is quite difficult. Great job. I look forward to reading the sequel. hugs
ahappyjtm chapter 47 . 7/17/2006
Wow: I should have been doing something else all evening but I read this instead. I just can't thank you enough for this wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much can't wait to read what comes next.
bigdrunkguy chapter 47 . 6/11/2006
Nice story, though a bit rush near the end. You've got a talent, so go ahead and try to develop it. One advice though - make the chapters a bit longer...
Emerald J. Beckett chapter 47 . 6/8/2006
Wow! An excellent ending; I can't wait for the sequel. I'll keep you on my watch list so that I will be notified. Keep up the good work and take your time! I know how it is to find time to write. Since your's is complete, I would love feedback on mine, if you have a chance to read it. I'm working on the next chapter now.

Congratulations on a great story! I can't wait to read more about Ella's future adventures!
Emerald J. Beckett chapter 46 . 4/30/2006
Wow! I mean, wow! I can't believe there is only one more chapter left! This is a great chapter! I cant wait to read the next! I was going to review earlier, but it wouldnt let me for some reason! Oh well! I told everyone on the board and they love to read well written fanfiction!

Anxiously Awaiting!