Reviews for Evanescence of Life
BlueWater5 chapter 47 . 4/18
Great story! I'm sorry the promised sequel isn't posted. Any hope of ever seeing it?
BlueWater5 chapter 40 . 4/18
I like how you incorporate Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
BlueWater5 chapter 39 . 4/18
I liked the fact that there were a few Slytherins in the group.
BlueWater5 chapter 37 . 4/18
I'm glad Snape has an ally.
BlueWater5 chapter 36 . 4/18
I like how you tied this back to learning about living tapestries.
BlueWater5 chapter 31 . 4/18
I liked the heads of house meeting.
BlueWater5 chapter 30 . 4/18
Snape is in a tough position ... fortunately he has the ability to handle it ...
BlueWater5 chapter 29 . 4/18
I liked how you have one for each grade in a room rather than all of one year.
BlueWater5 chapter 27 . 4/18
I like your defense of Slytherin students. I think the blatant prejudice of the house even among the staff is perhaps canon's biggest flaw.
BlueWater5 chapter 7 . 4/17
Loved the idea of using a lighter as a cell phone!
BlueWater5 chapter 2 . 4/17
I love how the wizarding world is explained in muggle terms.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 47 . 4/9/2015
I truly enjoyed this. I hope you plan on getting that sequel out soon. Just curious - although it doesn't have to be - I was wondering if there will be any sort of Ella and Harry commaraderie over horrible, neglectful, abusive family. I wonder also if so how Severus would react to it - would Ella be able to convince her uncle that Harry is not his father?
Thanks for a great story,
Debbie
Guest chapter 47 . 7/3/2012
Intriguing read. I know it's been several years since you updated this story but it would be interesting to see the sequel that you envisioned.

Thank you for making me smile.

HPCullen
Ms Llewellyn chapter 47 . 7/30/2011
so...this sequel, you gonna post it anytime soon?
NoxSomnium chapter 47 . 2/10/2011
Well I for one definitely need more of this fun story! I like the Welsh influences and everything etc... I also really want to be there when Ella finds out that the other Dafydd women think Snape is a substandard guardian choice (and why). Also, Shelly is adorable. :) Therefore and consequently, please write more? I figure your life has changed a lot since this story finished (it almost has to in six years) but there are still people ready and waiting for the sequel if you are able to do so. Just so you know!