Reviews for Different
aliasjgfan chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
I read this back on sd-1 and I was re-reading it and i would still like to know what happens next. I realize this hasn't been updated in forever but it doesn't hurt to ask that you update who knows maybe you will.

Please update this fic
cybercat08 chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
This story is pretty old, but I still want to read what happens next. I started reading this back when you were first writing it, and then I forgot about it for a while, and I just stumbled across it again. please continue.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very engaging, very original beginning. I really cannot wait to read this story. I only wish I didn't have the stupid test tomorrow that I do so I could read it all now! Other than come scaping issues, your writing is fantastic and the plotline is magnificent. I've always wondered if Irina had any regret in leaving her family, and the way you have her thoughts is a really good way to show her feelings. I can't wait to see if Irina will tell Jack, how Jack will respond, how different this Jack will be than the one that went through so much more of life from the show, how Jack and Irina's relationship will develop. Anyhow, I loved the beginning and really think you have some marvelous here.
Werid-O-Ville chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
oh my god lol

just found this, you have to update! it's been 2 years lol

please :) i have u posted this anywhere eles? i would love to know how this ends
Spice9 chapter 17 . 11/14/2006
interesting story. please update
Yukiru-4-eva chapter 17 . 9/15/2006
ok, wow! loved this new chappy plz plz plz continue soon! loved they way the CIA knows who Syd is! is she going to be SD-6 too? is she going to meet Nadia and Jack soon? plz plz plz update update update!

thanks, from ABV
Agent Bristow-Vaughn chapter 16 . 9/14/2006
thank you so much 4 updating, i love this story and this nex chappy was no exeption. plz plz plz continue soon cos i cant wait to see what happens next.

p.s. when are Jack or Nadia or Vaughn going to meet Syd/Nat?
Agent Pheonix chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
cool! update soon!
Yukiru-4-eva chapter 14 . 8/20/2006
hay, i loved the new chappy if you are still wrighting this story i would love it if you could update soon,

keep smiling ;)

from your new fan!
T chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
EXCELLENT! I hope Syd starts to reember soon!
Mrs. Crosby87 chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
Yay! Post the new ones soon! I can't wait to see what happens when she goes to America!
Cipher Text chapter 12 . 3/21/2006
i hevr read this story the hole way through and i haved loved every chappy! keep up the good work and i hope that you continue soon!
Spice9 chapter 12 . 1/11/2006
good chap. please update soon.
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Love it!
sydcasy chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Great update. I love your story :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »