Reviews for Sucks To Be Me
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
jabberwocky-x chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Ach. I don't know what to say, but I'm a bit disappointed, since I love both Avenue Q and Yuugiou. Because really, all you did was take the whole song and put the exact words in the mouths of the Yuugiou characters. Only the very end was changed. It really didn't require a whole lot of creativity. I just didn't like it, I was expecting something...well, creative? Just not the entire song word-for-word.

Although I have to say that the “Try having people stopping you to ask you, ‘WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ALIVE!’" made me laugh. xD
NA chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
OMG! Avenue Q and puzzleshipping in the same story! *dies of happiness*
naonaonao chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That's real good! I'm a huge Avenue Q fan and... this was just real creative. I've been thinking of doing one of these for Naruto, but I have't gotten around to it yet. Congrats on getting it word for word! You're the only person so far I've seen do this. You description was cool, too. Very accurate!

Awesome parody.
PFC Koprulu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hine, this is quite possibly the most mind hemmoraging thing i have ever read. Still good though
the1koolkitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hello Hine my loverly. C'est Tory. :D Of course you know I found this hilarious when I saw it earlier today, but I MUST fav this. It's funny. And Yugi saying he's pretty is hot. *gives Hine's Noa Plushie a quick hug before running off back to her hotly bisexual Yugi*