Reviews for Hidden Resentments
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I remember when Alan said that line. I enjoyed your take on what Alan may of meant by that. Good job.
epalladino chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Interesting episode tag. Thanks, Beth
HieiKuramaGirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Good story. The switching of tenses during this chapter made it a little harder to read. You are really supposed to stay with the tense you start the story with, because the plot storyline can get lost with the way the story was written. I am not sure that I am making sense. But I hope you can understand what I am trying to get across. I have enjoyed the story. You gave an interesting perspective to Alan and Charlie's conversation in "Sacrifice".
Piccolo Chic chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
That was so good! It was sad and then it was happy and then it was funny! That was so good! I'm so glad you continued this! Yay! I'm happier now!

Piccolo Chic
merryw chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Absolutely wonderful! I am almost sorry Don cheered Charlie up so quickly because the angst was so well done!

Very well written story. I am enjoying it very much and I hope you continue! merry

(101 Dalmations? That's hysterical!)
starry100 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Excellent. I love angst and this had just the right quota.

Just a suggestion: In your fic you tend to leave the contractions to their full form. In standard writting (discriptions, emphasis whatever...) it sounds fine but in conversation it sounds stiff and awkward when used often. It's someting to consider.
mmelon3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
oh no! poor charlie! are you going to keep going? or was it just a one chapter thing! cuz i definatly think you could keep going!
EmmieBelle07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? This story is so good I've been like running home every day just to see if you've graced us with an update. :) Please! I don't know how much longer I can stand it.!.!.!.! Anywho this first part was written really well and you've done a good job with like grammar and spelling and stuff so...keep em' coming!
starry100 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This was great. You have got to keep this going. I was wondering when someone would write about that line. It seems to me that Alan being jealous of Charlie is very plausible as well as everything else you've said it was.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Nice. I've been wondering when someone would pounce on that little line from "Sacrifice" about Alan's irrational jealousy. I'm pretty sure he meant he was jealous of the time Mother Eppes spent with Charlie too.

I like the cliffie at the end! You have to continue, I'd like to know how Charlie deals with this knowledge. Nice emotions throughout...watch the quote marks and spacing between words. I think fanfiction net messed it up when you uploaded.

Please continue soon!

Alamo Girl
Dairi chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Aww...poor Charlie. Please update soon!
XxBandGeekxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Holy crap...that is awsome! GREAT story! Will there be more? PLEASE! :P
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
*gasp* oh...

Very excellent ending. Let's my mind wander...

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
...0_0'

...whoa...that was awesome! it made my eyes tear..poor Charlie...poor ALan...poor Don...aww poor poor Charlie...making my eyes tear up is an extremly hard feat to acomplish so i guess you should feel proud for actaully being able to break my stone cold heart...shattered it really...i guess i can say that i kinda understand what that feels like..my father's told me many times that he wished that i wasnt born but w/e...

maybe you can add more to that. i'd love that! PLEASE! i want to read more about poor emotionally broken charlie!gotta love the angst! please add more! i'd love it!

thankies!

TheDudeLordOfFantasy a.k.a. Kathleen
N'kala chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh wow! I had thoughts along these lines when I heard Alan say that in this episode, and I love where you took us! Please, finish, and quickly!