Reviews for A Soldier's Death
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Nice work, thanks!
Knives or Pens chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Really good one. words flow nicely.
KamikazeJen chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is so beautiful and detailed. It almost made

me cry when I read this, so that means you did

a superb job on the the story! (Not a lot of

stories make me want to cry)

-Jen
XxEdwardxIsbellaxX chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This story is...I can't even explain! I miss Hughes so much, I really liked him too, why did he have to die? Great story.
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I love seeing some of the themes and questions that FMA brings out, the questions of humanity and why people kill and how they resemble monsters when they do, applied to a character like Hughes. Too often the burden of those questions is on someone who has killed... but this... this is original and beautiful. I don't know what else to say other than it's amazing.
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey, great story. It's been so long since i've been on Fanfiction. I have a lot of catching up to do. This story brought back all the tears. You did a really good job with Hughs. Can't wait for more stories. Cya.
Divian Aurelia chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Sniff,sniff, that wwas so sad! just one question.

Sniffle, how do you know so much about what it's like to die? WAH!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Great fic. Very Hughes, thinking about his family and friends and feeling grateful as he lays there dying. My eyes started getting watery while reading this. Sniffle.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hughes's death should officially be the saddest moment in the history of FMA. I knew it was coming for weeks and I still cried. Very nice introspect on such a loving guy. You've once again reminded me how much I hate Envy. Nice work.
Sayurichan chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
OMG That was awesome dude..it almost made meh cry! That is really good keep up with teh good work .
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Aww! Oh my God! I love this! You have me wanting to cry and I keep missing this episode! I love Huges and I think this is probably how he would think too!
TaiaMistress of the Corn Muffins chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was great, last episode was just so sad I had to go out and read a fanfic on it..Thank you for writing this.
The Dark Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
The story was good. I enjoyed that you had him die, and be content. You really captured his personality well. Please write again.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This event suprised the heck out of me and it saddened me too. Nice work on his last thoughts.