Reviews for A New Beginning
angel313 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was cute.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love this story & " A New Frontier". And, I would love to see more of the early relationship between Larry & Charles. (hint,hint)
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Nice story, but a bit on the AU side. Charlie graduated from Princeton, which was where he first met Larry.

Thanks, Beth
Slash4Femme chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aww Charlie and Larry :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Nice Companion piece. I like seeing Charlie's POV.
Spirit of a Child chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Mwahahahahah! I am not only laughing at the sheer genius of the story. I am also laughing at starving_artist (in the best possible way). Bernard. ROTFLOL. I can so see that. Lol rotflol. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Awesome story. I think I read the one before it. Let me find it. Hm. Genius. Bernerd. Heheheheh...
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great story! Charlie is very incharacter. Wel,, at least how I imagian a youge Charlie's character would be.
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Awe...cute.
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Nice. I liked how Charlie immediatly felt comfortable with Fleinhardt, especially with his previous experiences coloring his perceptions.
starvingartist chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I love this story and A New Frontier! Please add a sequel about what happened AFTER they are introduced.

btw, as i was reading the visual discription of him, totally couldnt help thinking of Bernard. I have this mental image of a kid, in calsci, meeting larry, dressed as an elf...
kenzimone chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Adored it! Nice to see some Larry&Charlie - I wish there were more fics centering around their friendship.
Fishgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I really want more of this story. I want to see what Charlie says next and how they built their friendship and so on... Young Charlie is fascinating. Please?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Cool Story. I love these Larry and Charlie fics of yours. They are so cool. I still say you have to write their first class together. But that's just one writer's honest opinion. Anyways. Loved this fic. I loved your description of Charlie. It so fits the boys I know. I can just imagine Charlie as a geeky teenage boy (pauses to drool at the picture). So yeah, keep this up.
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Ah! I love it! It's so... Charlie. Perfect.
ladyjr16 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005